ufo sightings

xfilesfan

Registered Member
Has anyone ever seen a UFO before, I sure have, i was about 9 i think i woke up in the middle of the night and caught something out of the corner of my eye. I looked out the window and there were two fairly large red light zooming around in the sky, it was very spooky, so i figured wow a UFO i should get a picture, but then a overwhelming fear came over me, what if whatever this thing is takes me away so then i got worried and ran out of my room to my parents room and braught them outside to see the two red lights and of course when i got out there, they were gone.

UFO yes Aliens NO

I think that most people have seen a UFO as it is defined Unidentified Flying Object.
If you are asking me if I have seen an alien craft then I have to say that I do not believe anyone has.
Once I had nice office in downtown Kansas City with a very large window facing part of the city and the countryside. One day for lunch I was facing the window and reading the Skeptical Inquirer and out of the blue I saw a UFO. It was the classic 50s flying saucer, oblique sliver saucer with a dome like blister. Immediately in the act of reading a critical thinking resource I abandon critical thinking and jumped the conclusion and assumed I was seeing aliens based on a second of hasty observation. After a second or two the crafts direction change and it began to morph shape. It changed from an alien craft to just a plane. The particular angle and position of the sun changed a landing airplane into something I wanted to see.
Clearly my experience was a simplistic one. However, if a person that has spent many hours analyzing and refuting UFO claims can forgo clear thinking based on emotion and hope then anyone can.
Taking an unidentified flying object and turning it into aliens based on the fact that it is unidentified is case of argument from ignorance.

Strange living light things?

Well the ufo i seen the first time was in the city back in 1996.. it was big and orange but i think it was possibly some weird space lifeform rather than little men in a ufo.. the the orange thing hovered silently while changing shape like a bowl of jelly being shaken around in a box.. but it really wasnt moving.. at 1 point the object lit up real bright and 6 smaller little orange things ejected from the bottom side of the bigger one.. they all then grew to the same size or bigger then the original one. they got into some weird type of configuratuion like a constalation of stars.. but they were so big i was scared as hell.. but i watched the objects until they went back inside the original one ( through all the sides not the bottom where then came from.) and then the entire thing just disappeared at 1 time.. it never made a sound.. and it was hovering about 3 blocks from me.

the second time i encountered a ufo was in december of 1998.. this time there was 6 large objects moving silently across the sky.. we were up on a big hill and we seen blue and green sparks shooting out of 1 of the objects.. they would vanish and appear is various patterns..the color of the lights was like the color of a sparkler.. bright and silvery.. and facinating...... the person who was witnessing that is still a little weird from the experence.. but i know what the hell i have seen.. but i dont know what it was.

These days i carry a video camera (sony digital) with me everywhere just so that when the day comes again i will have something to look at when its over.

This is in you best interest

There are so many truths and so many lies that you all may never understand...the answers to the questions you are just....You are looking in the wrong places

Question for Nathan

Where then, exactly are the right places? Just curious... not being sarcastic, just really wondering what you mean.

CHECK THIS OUT ! ! ! ! ! !

http://psychicspy.com/

<b>I found this site while surfing a little while ago.</b>

<i> Haven't had the nerve to actually go to some of the more ????????...... ones ! ! ! !</i>

<font size="4">If one is into the AREA 51 stuff, then this has to be the best site that I've seen so far! ! ! !</font size>

OOPS! I SEE THAT MALACLYPSE HAS ALREADY POSTED THE ADDRESS. NEVER MIND.

Last edited:
Re: Question for Nathan

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
Where then, exactly are the right places? Just curious... not being sarcastic, just really wondering what you mean.
Just Watch CNN and some of the other cable news networks...you need to watch very closely.

Back