UFO/ETs are not immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradguth

Banned
Banned
ETs are not immortals

In case you can do the math, but have elected as to ignore reality of even extreme biology;

at 10% light speed it'll take 90+years arriving from Sirius.

at 1% light speed we're talking of perhaps 1000 years.

Either of those are one-way tickets, and I believe the fastest recorded substance (short of any supernovae associated substance) was 600 km/s, and that's not even 1% light speed. The following link is to a fairly old page that needs a good deal of revision and polish, and those various corrections. This is where your expertise input is going to help accomplish this in spite of NASA, and I intend to post credits for whatever you've got that makes any sense whatsoever.

http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-terminal-velocity

Last edited:
Brad,
I'm not censoring your content, but as I mentioned before you've got posts on the same subject. I know you subdivide into other area's but the overall post has the same main objective and therefore secondary posts aren't necessary.

So I'm closing the thread "only" for this reason and this reason only.

UFO/ETs are not immortals by way of any notions or conjectures that I've uncovered.

In case you can do the math, but have elected as to ignore reality of even extreme biology;

at 10% light speed it'll take 90+years arriving from Sirius.

at 1% light speed we're talking of perhaps 1000 years.

Either of those are one-way tickets, and I believe the fastest recorded substance (short of any supernovae associated flak) was 600 km/s, and that's not even 1% light speed. The following link is to a fairly old page that needs a good deal of revision and polish, and those various corrections. This is where your expertise input is going to help accomplish this in spite of NASA, and I intend to post credits for whatever you've got that makes any sense whatsoever.

http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-terminal-velocity

I thereby have another somewhat mortal ET sub-light-speed question.

Being that running yourself into even a mere 2 mg speck of something is going to be absolutely lethal at 3e8 m/s, how about we contemplate upon the notions of a more conservative 3e7 m/s (10% light speed), or just 3e6 as 1% light speed.

Say once we get ourselves past a given nullification zone, such as 8% towards Sirius (that's merely 0.7 light year towards sirius), and being that the Sirius star system offers twice the mass of what all our solar system has to offer, what would be the energy requirement as to maintaining either 1% or 10% LS if the medium of said space were sufficiently slight in terms of atom count/m3.

In other words, what's the terminal velocity of such space travel beyond the nullification zone?

Of how much additional energy/m3 is it going to require as to exceeding that terminal velocity?

Included a Merge from another post entitled the same again. Again it's staying locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back