UFO discovered at edge of solar system

spuriousmonkey said:
I can't believe you UFO believers haven't seen the first ever evidence of a true UFO and reported it here.

http://www.newscientistspace.com/article.ns?id=dn8455
It's only because a certain unnamed person here hasn't received a message from them yet during her acid trips. But as soon as she gets it, she'll pop in and announce that the aliens are going to spray the entire solar system with depleted uranium. :D

Ophiolite said:
Every time one of these turns up, Pluto looks less and less like a planet.

Agreed. It's actually pretty hard to pin down since "planet" isn't sharply defined anyway.

spuriousmonkey said:
I can't believe you UFO believers haven't seen the first ever evidence of a true UFO and reported it here.

http://www.newscientistspace.com/article.ns?id=dn8455

Well, honestly! What can you expect? Here's you with your "facts" and indoctrinations and as everyone knows, all that really matter are opinions and idiotically based suppositions - give us something half-assed we can really sink our tooth into, not this factual flimflamery! :mad:

Clearly, this is a ship by the beings that seeded Earth, and it has been dormant in wait of a civilisation to become advanced enough to become aware of it's presence. ;)

All we need to do is reach it, where we will find all the secrets of life and the universe, along with the technology needed to become a resonsible member of the galactic community. Obviously there will be a test to unlock it all. A test designed only to be passed by the intelligence and morals needed so as to ensure no backward Christian yanks get there first!

KennyJC said:
Clearly, this is a ship by the beings that seeded Earth, and it has been dormant in wait of a civilisation to become advanced enough to become aware of it's presence. ...

Dude, I hear it's full already, those 'Heaven's Gate' folks have been breeding like rabbits since they got there!

Hmm, what's this doing in pseudoscience?

Pretty cool though. However, I was expecting it to be a more traditional UFO. You know, a disc. But then that wouldn't make sense how we would see something that small.

Back