Registered Member
SFTT/UDM
Searching For The Truth/UFO Disclosure Movement
Demanding freedom from Government held secrets involving ET contact

To All Believers:

SFTT/UDM is an organization that talks with people that have had alien
abductions and/or sightings…perhaps even in your own state. If you
are interested in becoming a member of a group that not only says they
want the truth, but goes after it, please go to http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/sftt . I promise this group will not let you down one bit.

SFTT/UDM has also started a wonderful database of information. This new
website has tons of new information on the UFO Phenomena and is updated daily.
It is located at http://my.ispchannel.com/~bloom4/ .

I hope you will join us in Searching For The Truth!

Best regards,

Susan L. Gordon
SFTT/UDM Director, Public Relations
SFTT/UDM Director, NEW YORK STATE
gemini@cosmiverse.com

Yeh yeh yeh,
You can demand all you like but don't think the government will fold to your whining!
The classic case is Roswell. How many times will they change THAT story?? The whole 'tell us the truth' thing is a joke!
Dave..
dave.gif

I agree. They'll keep changing that story too. I mean really. It's kinda obvious that they really don't need to admit anything. We already know. Besides, if all heck breaks loose, we can blame the government for not doing a dang thing to stop it.

Ya gotta be in it to win it. Never give up hope. We're trying and that's the best anyone can do. Negativity will get you nowhere. Positive thinking is the key. Believe me, we'll go down trying and will never be sorry that we fought the good fight. We're not the only group fighting for disclosure. All we're asking is for as many people as possible to join in. Maybe we can make a difference. Or maybe be pesky enough that we'll get some answers. It's worth a try...and that's what we're doing. We're a fairly new group but our message isn't new. Basically if you keep on trying you really never know what the results will be. We may actually make a dent in the disclosure movement.

Susan

Well alls I can say is good luck and best of wishes to ya. I know that if anything that it will be a long battle. I hope something turns around!

My personal belief is that the US GOV. will never give in to any group and release any relevant info. on topics like the UFO phenomenon, which have the highest classification possible. The best bet(in my view)to get some kind of disclosure on the matter is to try and entice "someone on the inside" to break ranks, break his code of silence as well as his oath of allegiance, not to mention taking the risk of personal ramifications on his life and all those near and dear to him, and get him to "come clean" with some first hand info. on the subject along with some irrefutable proof would be nice too. Since the risk would be great, the enticement would have to be great. Money? Fame or infamy? A lifetime subscription to Playboy? Whatever it would take to lure someone out from the woodwork so to speak. Individuals have come forward in the past with alleged "inside info." e.g. Bob Lazaar, but there was always something which left room for doubt. Well, good luck in your attempts all the same.

Back