UFO Bible

thegreat

Banned
Banned
To all that believe in that there is some huge alien conspiracy, what do you make of the X files? How does it fit into things? is it half accurate, fully accurate, total bull? What?

Is X files your Bible, and agent molder and scully your GODS.

Is the truth is out there?

I am not trying to ruffle feathers i just want to know what you think?

I think i'm starting to believe there might be aliens, does anyone have some real evidence, or know where i could find some?

No, they don't. Unfortunately it is all, so far, anecdotal. We'll have to continue to wait.

:m: Peace.

Last edited:
Who actually cares anyomore about ufos, aliens, ghosts,paranormal, etc... So what if they are out there, here, in front of my door, basement or whatever... What's in it for me? Nothing as you may easilly guess.
I don't know if some of you have(are) actually researched the subject, I have. Sooner or later on that road you just accept some things and don't even care about them. I can surely say yes, ufo's are out there, but again, so what if they are. It's not likely that they will offer tourist trips around the galaxy :)
Heh, I don't know what to say, I'm in a bad mood today.

I think the x-files could be the best propaganda scheme ever devised...we'll tell people the total truth on a television show, that way when people talk about the subject people we'll just dismiss it by saying "yeah, I saw that episode of x-files too."

x-files can work both ways.

it can inform, and disinform.

i would take the episodes with a grain of salt.

if u want to learn about aliens, i can provide you with some links.

but probably the first thing you should consider is a videotaped conference called the Disclosure Project. it is one the best, and most organized conferences to discuss UFOs, ETI, and alien technology. the conference consists of live testimonies from respected scientists, military officials, air traffic controllers, and many other credible sources.

check it out. its a good starting point.

Back