U.S. government letting people know about aliens on tuesday

TiNT

Registered Member
U.S. government letting people know about aliens today

SCI FI CHANNEL schedule for SCI FI EAST Jun. 17, 2003:

7:00 PM TUES. DECLASSIFIED- SECRET KGB UFO FILES
9:00 PM TUESDAY DECLASSIFIED - UFO CHRONICLES
10:00 PM TUES. DECLASSIFIED- UFO 50 YRS OF DENIAL?

This post on another forum made me curious:

Originally posted by irfaan:
GOOD LOOKING OUT.LAST THURSDAY OR FRIDAY THEY HAD A DOCUMENTARY ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL CALLED "WHEN ALIENS ARRIVE",DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE SAME ONE BUT IT WAS VERY INFORMATIVE.IT WAS AN ADMISSION ON THE GOVERNMENTS PART THAT A INVASION COULD BE POSSIBLE,ESPECIALLY IF EMERGENCY PERSONEL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY'S HAVE A PROTOCAL ON IF AND WHEN ALIENS ARRIVE.IT ALSO IS NOT A CO-INCIDENCE THAT ON A FEW CHANNELS SUCH AS THE HISTORY,SCI-FI,TNN, AND THE WEATHER CHANNEL THEY HAVE BEEN SHOWING MOVIES SUCH AS ARMMAGEDDON,CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND,THEY LIVE,V THE MINI SERIES,ROSE MARYS BABY AND OTHERS AND THIS IS ALMOST ON A DAILY BASIS.THEIR HAVE ALSO BEEN MANY DOCUMENTARIES ON IFO'S,EARTHCHANGES,EARTHQUAKES,VOLCANOES,FLOODS AND TSUNAMIS.THE MAIN POINT IS THEY KNOW THAT SUMTHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.THEY SHOW US THROUGH THE MOVIES AND TELEVISION.WATCH THE MOVIE DEEP IMPACT,ESPECIALLY THE OPENING SCENE,BECAUSE THIS RECENTLY WAS PLAYED OUT BY A FEW BUSH CABINET MEMBERS AS WELL AS U.K. CABINET MEMBERS.THEY ALL ARE RESIGNING AND SAYING THAT THEY WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH THEIR FAMILY.CO-INCIDENCE,I KNOW NOT.....HOTEP

Is anyone here going to watch these shows? If so, could you give us your thoughts on them? thx.

Last edited:
this is great that they have all these UFO shows...but as long as airs on scifi channel it will not get too public. It has to air on some other channels.

It's doubtful that it will air on channels other than SciFi, USA, and perhaps Fox. Since these channels are all related via corporate ownership (I may be wrong about Fox) and they'll want to keep the profits in-house.

If there was anything conclusive to be shown in these shows, some researcher would have already published a paper.... I saw nothing in Nature or Science nor in any of the other journals I read.

Yeah true, though Scifi, discovery, TLC, history channel, and I think Lifetime channel, that I know off. But I know for a fact UPN and FOX had UFO news reports...but only local..

I still don't understand why one expects to find UFO studies in scientific journals. Science in America is oriented around applying useful knowledge to improve the quality of life, advance technology, or investigate social / political dynamics. Their is otherwise no grant money to fund research. Phenomenon like UFO's don't exactly fit this selective criteria for reserach, leading some to believe that they are not scientifically investigatable, or worse yet the people who believe them are not scientific thinkers, and even worse, are most likely seeking fame or fortune (while ignoring the heaping cash of book sales from scientists in more "mainstream" fields).

For as long as there has been a UFO phenomena, there have been UFO shows and movies. Now is no different than the situation ten, twenty, thirty, forty years ago.

I think only a few of the guys in the white house have resigned, and I'm fairly certain they did so because the president is f*cking things up. If perhaps you could get a list comparing the amount of retiring/quiting now to maybe the situation in other presidencies, and show that there is indeed a large increase, then you might have something more interesting to look at. And not from just the perspective of a ufologist.

Plus, except for the part where everyone dies, Deep Impact really, really sucked. So did Armaggedon. I believe those movies were made at the same time because an asteroid or something flew close to the Earth but didn't hit us (closer than the orbit of the moon). Not because the government is getting ready to tell us that and I quote "we're all going to die."

"UFOs"

Well.. it is my belief that alot of the "alien" movies (as crazy as this seems) were funded by sources that would have you believe that all "UFOs" or shall I say flying saucers are flown and made by aliens. I plead the opposite.. they are man-made and man flown. It is my belief that there are "UFOs" that really are natural phenomena but then there are those that are flying saucers... the question is what is flying them? And I say they are man-flown.

Do you have evidence that UFOs are man-made?

We still can't prove if they are man-made. It's safe to assume that these UFOs are not man-made, just because of the fact of the ultra speed acceleration that these ships make. Most witnesses on UFOs say that these ships accelerate at speeds impossible by conventional planes

nanoboy

Re: Do you have evidence that UFOs are man-made?

Originally posted by nanoboy
[BMost witnesses on UFOs say that these ships accelerate at speeds impossible by conventional planes
[/B]

Most witnesses of bigfoot said that he had a foul odor. Most witnesses of the Loch Ness monster thought it moved very fast in the water.

Both were admitted hoaxes.

People see what they want to see and/or what they expect to see.

It's doubtful that it will air on channels other than SciFi, USA, and perhaps Fox. Since these channels are all related via corporate ownership (I may be wrong about Fox) and they'll want to keep the profits in-house.

Scifi Channel, and USA, are owned by Vivendi. Fox is owned by Fox.

It's interesting to note that most recently Viacom, and several other companies have been trying to buy out Vivendi.

There is some serious research going on in the field of unidentified
aerial phenomena (UAP) as it relates to airliner safety. Perhaps
most of you missed or were not members of sciforums when
Ted Rowe posted to these pages a few months ago. Here is a
link to his company's website.
http://www.narcap.org/index.htm

Well, guys. So the half of you that believe that UFOs are alien made.. where did you deduct this from? The TV shows about them that you've watched since age three? Or was it your aunt who is into all the "hype" and has every magazine that is remotly linked to aliens? (your aunt meaning anyone you've known for along time and is "into it")

So the half of you that believe that UFOs are man made.. where did you deduct this from?

*ufo=unidentified fo

There is some serious research going on in the field of unidentified
aerial phenomena (UAP) as it relates to airliner safety. Perhaps
most of you missed or were not members of sciforums when
Ted Rowe posted to these pages a few months ago.

Ted Rowe is a UFOlogist, his website has little to do with airline safety and is for the most part a bogus front to UFOlogy.

I think what this is all about is the Tuesday Declasified line up of shows on scifi channel. These shows are interesting and there some truth to each show but some are more reputable than others. An example of a fairly reputable show whould be Out of the Blue which aired recently and has won awards in ufo magazines for how good it is. On the other side is the KGB UFO FILES which is more questionable but still real interesting.

i thought KGB UFO files were more convinsing than others, may be because I am from Russia, I dunno.

Back