Two Solar Systems passing each other

Morales

Registered Member
We are in the mist of two Solar Systems passing each other. This began in 2005 and will end in 2015. The friction of the magnetic fields of both solar systems is causing the things we refer to as Global warming. As the intensity increases more heat will occur, causing volcanoes and earthquakes. Also causing weather patterns to change. Due to the effect the friction is having on the Sun and everything within our Solar System and the other Solar System.
Wars will occur due to shortages of food and other raw materials. Great natural haviocs will occur. We will lose 50% to 80% of the people on the earth due to these problems. People will not do war anymore due to the greater natural problems.
After the passing of the two Solar Systems in 2015, all will be back to normal. Don't be fearful, just prepare!

We are in the mist of two Solar Systems passing each other. This began in 2005 and will end in 2015. The friction of the magnetic fields of both solar systems is causing the things we refer to as Global warming. As the intensity increases more heat will occur, causing volcanoes and earthquakes. Also causing weather patterns to change. Due to the effect the friction is having on the Sun and everything within our Solar System and the other Solar System.
Wars will occur due to shortages of food and other raw materials. Great natural haviocs will occur. We will lose 50% to 80% of the people on the earth due to these problems. People will not do war anymore due to the greater natural problems.
After the passing of the two Solar Systems in 2015, all will be back to normal. Don't be fearful, just prepare!

That's pure nonsense. The magnetic fields generated by members of a solar system are far to weak to affect the members of another.

Got any more crackpot ideas you want to share?:bugeye:

Got any more crackpot ideas you want to share?
In fact it is not a other sun passing by but a giant turtle seeking to make love to our sun. The point is to yust ignore him and let comen sence make us explain him away the moment he past. Don't worry this has happened before hence the reason their are so little space dwelling turtels left

So where is the star that is in this other solar system? I haven't seen any unusually bright objects in the sky lately.

This is not pseudoscience. You should have given this a little more credit. The Milkyway will crash into Andromeda in about 300,000 years according to NASA.

Wow. In just 7 years we'll be by them? That was quick. Did they pull over or something to let us pass?

Wake me up when the cosmologists are gone. :zzz:

This is not pseudoscience. You should have given this a little more credit. The Milkyway will crash into Andromeda in about 300,000 years according to NASA.

Incorrect - this IS pseudoscience. You're talking about something completely different, Reiku, and which involves real science.

We are in the mist of two Solar Systems passing each other.

= two parts of my mind are colliding.

This began in 2005 and will end in 2015.

= my mental illness will last this long

Great natural haviocs will occur.

= I will become physically unstable.

After the passing of the two Solar Systems in 2015, all will be back to normal.

= It's not terminal.

Normal service will be resumed.

First time to this site and seeing this thread made me sign up... there are a lot of facts said already that are getting jumbled up.

Ok, yes, Andromeda is getting closer; no it's not what’s causing the natural disasters that have been getting progressively worse since as early as the 80s, if not earlier. It is actually the molten iron core of our earth spinning around as it's been doing since our mantel wasn't even formed.

The magnetic poles are what provide our magnetosphere to protect earth from things such as sun flairs that are quite harmful if we didn't have this magnetosphere. Well, due to our core, our magnetosphere is weakening, more of the sun is coming through, the temperature of the earth is rising and crops will die off, and no crops mean no cattle, no cattle mean no dice.

And these pole flips happen every 100,000 years or so, this will be the first time the human race will be around for it, so hopefully technology will keep us alive.

Not to mention that the sun goes through cycles of putting out 4 pulses of solar flares, and they get progressively stronger, the first one of the sun's cycle that has now started as well happened back 8-9 years ago, if you don't remember hearing about satellites frying, I believe another happened maybe 4 years ago, another will happen 2009 by my figuring, but the big one in is supposed to hit us in 2012. This isn’t good either.

MetaKron : Man-made pollution is responsible for everything

We contribute but not to the extent of what the earth itself is putting out. One volcano puts out as much as 3 years worth of all manmade pollution in one blast.

Hell Pompeii changed the sky across the entire earth for years after due to the pollution put into the air.

Give him a break, it is the guy's (must be a guy) first post...does not look like he will return after seeing nick's avatar....:D

Not to mention that the sun goes through cycles of putting out 4 pulses of solar flares, and they get progressively stronger, the first one of the sun's cycle that has now started as well happened back 8-9 years ago, if you don't remember hearing about satellites frying, I believe another happened maybe 4 years ago, another will happen 2009 by my figuring, but the big one in is supposed to hit us in 2012. This isn’t good either.

The sun is like one giant fussion bomb it pulses all the time, that event in canada was real but relativly harmless unlike the doomsday promonitions some spawn every other day.

We contribute but not to the extent of what the earth itself is putting out. One volcano puts out as much as 3 years worth of all manmade pollution in one blast.
I like to comment that mars is also experiencing global warming at the moment and it's unlikly that those rovers are at fault. However it's certain that destroying all our forrests and coating everything with a carcinogens can't be so well for our enviroment

First time to this site and seeing this thread made me sign up... there are a lot of facts said already that are getting jumbled up.

Ok, yes, Andromeda is getting closer; no it's not what’s causing the natural disasters that have been getting progressively worse since as early as the 80s, if not earlier. It is actually the molten iron core of our earth spinning around as it's been doing since our mantel wasn't even formed.

The magnetic poles are what provide our magnetosphere to protect earth from things such as sun flairs that are quite harmful if we didn't have this magnetosphere. Well, due to our core, our magnetosphere is weakening, more of the sun is coming through, the temperature of the earth is rising and crops will die off, and no crops mean no cattle, no cattle mean no dice.

And these pole flips happen every 100,000 years or so, this will be the first time the human race will be around for it, so hopefully technology will keep us alive.

MetaKron : Man-made pollution is responsible for everything

Hell Pompeii changed the sky across the entire earth for years after due to the pollution put into the air.

"Comparison of CO2 emissions from volcanoes vs. human activities.
Scientists have calculated that volcanoes emit between about 130-230 million tonnes (145-255 million tons) of CO2 into the atmosphere every year (Gerlach, 1999, 1991). This estimate includes both subaerial and submarine volcanoes, about in equal amounts. Emissions of CO2 by human activities, including fossil fuel burning, cement production, and gas flaring, amount to about 27 billion tonnes per year (30 billion tons) [ ( Marland, et al., 2006) - The reference gives the amount of released carbon (C), rather than CO2, through 2003.]. Human activities release more than 130 times the amount of CO2 emitted by volcanoes--the equivalent of more than 8,000 additional volcanoes like Kilauea (Kilauea emits about 3.3 million tonnes/year)! (Gerlach et. al., 2002)"
From http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/Hazards/Wh...as/volgas.html

Back