Tumors

Enigma'07

Who turned out the lights?!?!
Registered Senior Member
Does anyone know what the name is for the type of tumors that grow hair, teeth, and stuff like that? Pictures would be cool too.

Yeah, I did some more research and found a couple pictures of them. Quite Ugly! They're also called Mature cystic teratomas.

I prefer the phrase "has a unique desire to see graphic images that pertain to anatomy of living organisms."

they are actually pretty cool, I wouldn't prefer the word "gross" or "disgusting" or "sick" to describe them
they are only pictures, imagine touching them with your two very own hands :D that would be scarier:p

Scary, what are you talking about!!! That would be awsome. Hey wait, what about growing a culture of them...

Here it's related to science, and a question I had. An oppertunity to share knowledge with other people. In the cesspool it was just to see if someone could find something better. I apologize.

haha nothing wrong with tumours, they are just cells and tissues
it's actually interesting if you think about why we consider stuff like live tissues, flesh, perserved organs to be gross and disgusting, is it because that we ourselves possess those things?

Back