• Non-Existent

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

goofyfish

Analog By Birth, Digital By Design
Valued Senior Member
As this heated topic has been raised on numerous
occasions, both in various threads and in private
messages, let's get an opinion from the members.

Please. No commentary.
Cast your vote anonymously.

Peace.

Last edited:
Goofy:

You are trying to open a Pandora's box. :D It is better to delete the topic. Otherwise he may repay in kind...Then all hell will break loose... :D ...Then everything will get goofy...:D :D

Just a thought...

Don't do that...

Don't do that...

I'll finish by being proud of myself... :D:D

I don't want my ego inflated... dammit! :(

I'm the only one who has a thread all for myself! :)

Thanks goofyfish... you are just giving me a place in the Hall of Fame of sciforums! :D:D

Love,
Nelson

PS: I didn't know that I had so much influence here...
PS2: In which one did you vote kmguru? *pointing a gun to your head* ... :D:D

I Love being a child... :D:D

Love,
Nelson

Nelson, enjoy the fame while it lasts! :)I voted for the best option. Why put anyone down when you can elevate them? ;)

Bebelina, damn right. The world would be a better place if people were groovy to each other. Bra filosofi.

Yeah... Bebelina is right... :)
Unfortunatly the world is full of people that do the opposite for the sake of rationalism... and money and power, of course... :rolleyes:

I allways enjoy Bebelina's bright pinkfull presence... :D

Love,
Nelson

TruthSeeker, stay your own beautiful self! :) Nothing wrong with you. ;) Keep on sowing your seeds of LOVE...:) :)

Enjoy your fame as long as it lasts...:bugeye:

Unfortunatly the world is full of people that do the opposite for the sake of rationalism...

And that's a bad thing? :bugeye:

A great many things you enjoy today, like using a computer, surfing the internet, posting this forum for example, are based on rationality. In fact, you would be living in a cave if not for rationalism paving the way.

Hmmm.... The Q wonders who might live in a cave these days ?

btw - I didn't cast a vote.

what's wrong with the caves??:D
If u like why not.
make it a "rational" cave:D

bring in electricity, running water, sauna, internet.
and you'll have an original living place with all nowaday comfort;)

me lives no in a cave. me has computer and internet. me lives in an apartment. uhuhuuuuuuuuuu

to Q- you can put an Homo Eructus in a modern enviroment if u like, but tht won't make him modern human.
Cheers!

(Q),

A great many things you enjoy today, like using a computer, surfing the internet, posting this forum for example, are based on rationality. In fact, you would be living in a cave if not for rationalism paving the way.

As long as it's not an obscession... ;)

I'll be moving out soon... :D

Love,
Nelson

(Q),

As long as it's not an obscession... ;)

I'll be moving out soon... :D

Thanks Banshee! :):)

Love,
Nelson

bring in electricity, running water, sauna, internet.
and you'll have an original living place with all nowaday comfort

Comforts conveniently provided by rationality. Things the irrational take for advantage but never acknowledge.

Another great shame.

truthseeker

Unfortunately, irrationality IS an obsession.

The shame continues.

Oh the humanity !

(Q),

quote:

Unfortunately, irrationality IS an obsession.

As well as rationality...

Truthseeker can easily take all the great things science has provided him yet ignores that fact that it was rationality that provided these things to him. Instead, he continues to shun that which he so agreeably takes part.

I believe the term for this is 'hypocrite.'

(Q),

Truthseeker can easily take all the great things science has provided him yet ignores that fact that it was rationality that provided these things to him. Instead, he continues to shun that which he so agreeably takes part.

I use science to prove what I say.

I'm talking about those who completly ignore that there is something more than a rational over-minded illusion (which we call Reality) in the Universe.

You completly ignore the fact that there are things that we can't explain rationally and that reason is limited. It creates its own limits, as it completly ignores the fact that we are human beings and that we are something more than just a bunch of thoughts, a brain.

I believe the term for this is 'ignorance.'

Love,
Nelson

I use science to prove what I say.

I've yet to see that.

You completly ignore the fact that there are things that we can't explain rationally and that reason is limited.

Wrong. Rationality has yet to explain everything. Give it a little more time.

Irrationality on the other hand explains nothing and leaves only the 'ooga-booga' as its reasoning.

Hey Bebelina!!

I LIKE THIS WAY TO WRITE... :D

LOOK HOW MANY POSTS I HAVE... :D:D

I'M ALMOST IN THE 666... ;)

HOW DO YOU CALL THE POST 666...? I DON'T REMEMBER...:confused:

LOVE,
NELSON

Back