True story

Dudeyhed

Conformer
Registered Senior Member
Me and my mates were playing basketball on beutiful summer day. The sky was blue and there were no clouds to be seen anywhere. One of my friends looked up and said he saw something so we all looked up (about 10 of us) and there was something that looked like a verticle metalic cylinder just crusing across the sky. I'm gonna repeat that it was a clear blue sky. After a while we started loosing interest (it was a good game) and we started playing but one friend kept looking on and told us it had dissapeared. We all looked up again and the UFO, as it is at the moment, was gone. :eek:

Interesting!

I don't know where you are in the world, but late last year there was a short bit of film taken from a police helicopter at night in southern england.

It showed a very clear view of a verticle cylinder moving across the sky below. In the base of it there was a faint red glow that shone through the skin of the cylinder.

It looked very strange, but whatever it was the police copter couldn't stay with it.

Click on the UFO Watch box and see the film clip. I saw his on tv at the time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/kent/fun_stuff/weird/ufo.shtml

interesting

where did this happen exactly? and what time of day if you remeber?

Cant give the date, I saw it while watching local news one evening about a couple of months back, it was late summer maybe into the autumn I believe ( can't be certain). I believe it was near Brighton.

The clip is very poor quality, but the TV pics were pretty good, ys it could be a balloon, but it really didn't look like that on tv, the glow was like a heart of light, rather than on of on off of flames from the gas of a balloon.

It is flying very fast, but is not very high as you can see. I know nothing about balloons, can they go that quick at low altitudes?

It sure looked unusual on the TV, not particulary like a balloon, and not particularly like a 'ufo' either...

I'm from Aus so thats where i saw it and it was in the afternoon, around 3:30pm

and also...
Originally posted by blocalsteve
... and not particularly like a 'ufo' either...

a ufo could look like anything!!

also, i dont remember seeing any lights...

Back