True God competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lixluke

Refined Reinvention
Valued Senior Member
ULTIMATE DIETY DEATH MATCH

Who is the true God?
We have rounded up the top 4 deities in an indisputable death match.

Contestants:
Allah of Islam
Buddha of Buddhism
Flying Spaghetti Monster of Atheism
Jesus of Christianity

ROUND 1: Allah VS Buddha
Winner: Allah
Allah completely annihilates Buddha. Buddha is garbage. Allah steps up.

ROUND 2: Flying Spaghetti Monster VS Jesus
Winner: Jesus
Jesus demolishes Flying Spaghetti Monster. Flying Spaghetti Monster is out of commission. Jesus steps up.

ROUND 3 FINAL MATCH: Allah VS Jesus
Winner: Jesus
Jesus completely destroys Allah. Allah is out of order.

Jesus wins!
Conclusion: Jesus is God.

And there we have it. :bugeye:

Jesus was a wimp. Quite a high pain tolerance but no evidence that he could fight for toffee, and no other reason to think he could. Allah would coldly and dispassionately end his life.

Is just that, this sounds like some MTV celebrity deathmatch, shouldn´t it be in the "Free thoughts" category?
I mean, what does that spaghetti monster has to do with religion?

Doesn´t sound like a religious discussion to me.

Sorry, why did those that win win? And why did those that lose lose? No direspect but some pansy girly hippy jew can't beat up a huge tentacled piece of spaghetti no matter which way you look at it, and all allah would have done is blow himself up - and thus lose by default while buddha would have just sat down and chilled out.

If you're going to do a deathmatch do it properly.

"Jesus wins!
Conclusion: Jesus is God."

Amen. Haven't I been saying this all along:confused:

M*W: Sandy, your credibility is worthless as long as you post Christie Brinkley as yourself. Either post your own picture or some other symbol, but don't post another living human being as yourself. In fact, it's illegal and you could be sued. So, if you want people to believe what you say, start being honest with yourself.

It's not illegal M*W. If it were, Oded Fehr would have sued me long ago. I was going to say let's stay on topic, but there doesn't appear to actually be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back