"Tower of Sculls"is a UNIQUE MONUMENT of the Islamic barbarity.!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincent

Sir Vincent, knighted by HM
Registered Senior Member
"Tower of Sculls"is a UNIQUE MONUMENT of the Islamic barbarity. IT CAN STILL BE SEEN AT ITS PLACE IN SERBIA

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/History/pre-wwOne/Chele-kula.html

Unable to revenge and eager to break the rebellious spirit of the Serbs the Turkish pasha (commander) of Nish ordered a monument to be built. The heads of Sindjelic fallen men were cut, skinned and stuffed with cotton in Istambul. Then construction of a tower begun. The sculls were inserted in the outside walls, alternating with bricks. There were 56 rows of 17 scalls each. A total of 952 Serbian sculls.

This "Tower of Sculls" (known as "Chele Kula") is a UNIQUE MONUMENT of the Islamic barbarity. IT CAN STILL BE SEEN AT ITS PLACE IN SERBIA. The Christian Serbs raised a church round the monument...

A few years latter the Serbs rebelled again. This time the rebellion was succesful and the Serbian nation, WITHOUT HELP FROM ANYONE reached its freedom.

Chopping of Serbian heads remained though, the most favourite way Muslims dealth with Serbs. Countless photographs of Croatian Nazi, called Ustashi, and their WWII Muslim helpers show them as holding a freshly chopped-off Serbian head.

The same repeated in the recent civil wars in ex-Yugoslavia. Once again Serbian heads were a war trophy. This time Islam fundamentalists, jihad fighters from round the world, invited by Mr. Izetbegovic are shown on photographs holding chopped of Serbian heads.

For the Christian Serbs there is no other cheek to turn... Let Muslims live on the land where they used to live before the war as majority. Let all the sides to the conflict negotiate WITHOUT "neutral" Western negotiators (who bombed Serbs and Serbs only - for sake of Muslims).

THE BARBARITY OF THIS RELIGION HAS NO END SEE THE SKULLS
AND SEE THE BARBARITY FOR YOURSELF

No other nation, but the Serbs, have such monument. The unique monument is still in its place. It is there to tell eternal story about five centuries the Serbian suffering under Muslim occupation. It is there to remind new generations of the Serbs about astonishing bravery of their forefathers.

Vincent,

What's wrong with you?

The Sultan was a Turk... you said so yourself.

Islam was an Arab thing that was adopted by the Persians. By the 11th Century it was a High Civilization. Then came the first wave of Mongol Invasions. Every City in Persia was completely depopulated -- the men killed and the women and children dragged off to be slaves in Mongolia. But the Waves of Barbarism did not stop. There was the Slaughters of Timerlane in the 14th Century and then the incursions of the Turks.

Now, awash in so many waves of Barbaric Invasion, do you really think you can hold them to a Civilized Standard.

I can use the same argument for Catholicism and the Norman Invasion of the 10th and 11th Centuries. Pope Gregory and then Saint Bernard were brilliant enough to deflect the Norman Invaders to the Holy Land, which saved Europe. But apparently Islam was never able to save itself. Since the Golden Age of Islam in the 11th Century it has been downhill for them ever since. It is still the Barbarian Mind that sets the tone for their Culture.

Unfortunately it does say something about Islam's inability to Civilize Barbarians. But I should admit that apparently Catholicism had the same problem. Germany was the last frontier to be turned to Catholicism, but then it was the first to Rebel -- 4 and 5 hundred years apparently being insufficient in Civilizing that particular Race of Barbarians.

Civilization may run in the Blood. China often falls out of Civilization, but then it comes back quickly. Civilization is in their genes. The Mediterreanean Peoples all have at least a hundred generations of one civilization or another to their credit. So do the Egyptians and the Semites. But the Germans and the Turks -- it is a wonder that they still do not dress in bear skins and wear iron helmets with horns sticking out the sides. Maybe in another thousand years we might be able to expect some Civilized behavior from them.

Again you are criticizing the Religion for what the People have done.
You are really pathetic. Aren't you?

NO 786 I AM NOT pathetic

I AM YOUR JEWISH BROTHER I ONLY WANT TO SHOW YOU SOME HOLIDAY SNAPS OF MUSLIM INVADERS ON HOLIDAY

I AM ORGANIZING A BAR MITZVAH AND I WOULD LIKE ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS IN THE FORUM TO ATTEND, BUT PLEASE LEAVE ALL GUNS AND BOMBS IN RECEPTION

FOR DETAILS AND ADDRESSES PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE EMAIL

YOUR JEWISH BROTHER
SHALOM
XXXXXXXXX

LOL. You really have a sense of humor, which you say seriously. If you talk like this then I think you will also act like this. You should be in a DRAMA class. Have fun in your party I have to intentions of droping by.

Oh Please 786 Come

I Wanted You To Jump Out Of The Wedding Cake In Typical Muslim Attire You Know Ak47 In Hand, Bombs Strapped To Your Every Limb.

Please Come Baby I Promise Not Too Tease On Religion

Your Jewish Lover
Shalom
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back