Top-Secret Optic Implant

Diode-Man

Awesome User Title
Registered Senior Member
Hello

Some years ago I met a man who weaseled into my life as a 'friend.' When he looks at a lightbulb one of the pupils of his eyes forms a perfect square shape with absolute 90 degree angles.

The human anatomy is made of curves and smoothness, there are NO signs of a square shaped pupil being natural.

He actually has top-secret internet access using a direct connection.

What is funny is the first time he came to my house he was wearing a barmitzfa hat, I now believe he was posing as a jew, and not an actual jew.

What does one do when terrorists with optic implants are protected by the top ranks of mafia?

Should I name his name? I REALLY want to name his name...........

Hello
Some years ago I met a man who weaseled into my life as a 'friend.' When he looks at a lightbulb one of the pupils of his eyes forms a perfect square shape with absolute 90 degree angles.
Which particular drugs are you taking?

He actually has top-secret internet access using a direct connection.
And that's unusual because...?
Or are you implying that the access is built into his body or something?

What does one do when terrorists with optic implants are protected by the top ranks of mafia?
Stop taking drugs would be the best bet.
Or see a psychiatrist.

Which particular drugs are you taking?

And that's unusual because...?
Or are you implying that the access is built into his body or something?

Stop taking drugs would be the best bet.
Or see a psychiatrist.

I'll get some photos for you then.

You'd like that alot.

The only reason I could tell he is implanted is due to the fact that the technology is relatively new, they haven't figured out how to make it look like a perfect eyeball yet. And that will expose him when I get the photos posted on this thread for you.

Last edited:

Uh huh. Riiiiiight. :crazy:

This nonsense should really be locked and Cesspooled immediately. But I’m kinda looking forward to seeing these photographs and the further craziness that ensues :D, so I’m putting it in Pseudoscience. (It will probably end up in the Cesspool anyway.)

...to the fact that the technology is relatively new
No it isn't.
Not by a long shot.
It's fairly old tech.

...they haven't figured out how to make it look like a perfect eyeball yet
Sheer nonsense.
Especially the bit about "perfect square shape with absolute 90 degree angles" since cameras and similar devices have, more or less from the start, had circular lens openings anyway.
Please, if you're going to have delusions try to at least make them slightly believable.

Hercules Rockefeller said:
so I’m putting it in Pseudoscience
You, you dastardly unbeliever you. :D

Am I now a target of Mafia-protected terrorists with optical implants and masquerading as jews? :eek:
:runaway:

Yep, they're gonna make you an offer you can't refuse: for you 20% discount.
*Whirr*click* And we know where you live, ya low-down meshuggeneh...

What are the chances of the Mafia being after Diode-Man and some guy with a top-secret optic implant stalking him for a different reason?

It's all a bit A beautiful mind, if you ask me.

Back