Top 3 Useless Christmas Gifts

Stryder

Keeper of "good" ideas.
Valued Senior Member
Christmas has been and gone, and your just recovering from that overcooked stringy turkey and lashings of you favourite alcoholic suppliment.

As you manage to focus on the presents rather than just climbing around in the boxes, you realise that there is always one present that isn't you, doesn't fit, can't be worn in public or eaten.

These are what you call the useless gifts, admittedly to complain about them would seem childish (and stamping your feet and saying "I want, I want" isn't going to get you it)

So why not complain, by listing 3, yes 3 USELESS Christmas gifts... and if your really cool you could even donate them as a prize... I'm sure someone will want them.

My top 3 Useless gifts:

1:
Item Description:
A plastic sheep jellybean dispensor... push it down and it poops jelly beans

Reason for Uselessness:
I'm Vegetarian and theres animal suppliments in the beans

2:
Item Description:
A Pair Of Rubber Gloves

Reason for Uselessness:
Okay so every students nightmare is the washing up, and gloves can be handy... But what a totally useless Christmas present.

3:
Item Description:
Socks

Reason for Uselessness:
Again socks might be practical... but practically everybody gives you them... anyone want a pair of socks? (I thought that would be the answer)

Feel free to add your own :d

I told you so...I told you soooo

Stry,

I told you you'd still get socks....they're cheap....at least you don't still get tighty whities for Christmas (at least I hope you don't).

My useless gift? THOSE DISGUSTING CHERRY CHOCOLATES! They're stale...taste as if they'd saved them from last Christmas and rewrapped them for you....how thoughtful of them. And you can't really give them away because you'd look like a heel....why? Because they're stale....taste as if they'd saved them from last Christmas and re-re-wrapped them for you! Everybody gives those....why? They're cheap.....sometimes you don't have to even buy them....why? Because you saved them from last Christmas and can rewrap them for somebody else! :p

Ana

How many times did you rewrap those cherry chocolates again? :D
I actually like those, you know.
I also got socks, who doesn´t? But it´s ok, it´s the thought that counts, right?
I think I didn´t get any useless gifts this Christmas, I actually aprreciated every one of them.
:)

Back