Too scared to save girl

Adam

§Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥
Registered Senior Member
UK social workers failed to protect a two-year-old girl who was tortured and starved to death by her parents because they were paralysed by fear of the violent and abusive couple, a report said yesterday.

More...

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:(:mad:
I can't believe it! I want so much to be father to Love my children and care about them and those people beat their own children to death! Now I'm really pieced off!!!!!!:mad::(

...because they were paralysed by fear of the violent and abusive couple
Then they should have got guns and burst into the house and beat those fucking bastards.

...and yet, improbable as it sounds, amidst the sorrow and suffering, one of the remnants of devastated humanity pulls itself up and asks ...

Does Adam's posting all these articles mean something about him?

With people like that, the law should punish them the same way the children died. BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM, TILL THEY ARE DEAD. I'm sure the courts would not have a short line to care out the punishment

KILL THE UNFIT CHILDREN

I say give them a medal.

1 - They were obviously unfit as parents.
2 - Humanity is overpopulated.

Instead of raising another half-pissed, half-useless human, they simply terminated the little idiot-in-training. Right on! These people understand correctly.

If society - like the big, bad 'n' brave armchair warriors we see here - wants to do something about this, give them a coupon for a free sterilization as well.

sterilization and killing innocent children are two different things...................sterilization prevents MORE life from forming, killing children is murder plain and simple! anyone who says that killing children is a good thing should go be the child of the murderers!

as for the police being to scared to go in??? what kind of police are they? they've got protective gear on and my bet is they outnumbered the parents so why on earth wouldn't they go in? it almost makes me want to be a police officer just to save another child!

Back