Tokyo in ash

draqon

Banned
Banned
A megapolis city of Japan will soon be submerged in darkness and ash.

Sounds like a sci-fi asian movie of apocalypse? doesnt it? well its true.

A volcano near Tokyo erupted early Monday, with white smoke billowing and ash falling on the capital, the Meteorological Agency said.

There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage following the minor eruption of the 2,568-metre (8,425 feet) Mount Asama, 150 kilometres (95 miles) northwest of Tokyo.

The volcano last erupted in August last year. Live television footage showed smoke coming from the snow-covered mountain seven hours after the eruption, shortly before 2:00 am (1700 GMT Sunday).

Carried by winds, volcanic ash was seen in towns at the foot of the mountain as well as in the heart of Tokyo, according to the agency.

The agency warned of a possible fall of rocks within four kilometres of the crater.

tokyo+flyer.jpg

`
From the tone of the article, it sounds more like Tokyo's car washes will be "submerged" in customers...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090202/ap_on_re_as/as_japan_volcano
The eruption was not big enough to disrupt daily life near the volcano, though many people awoke to find their cars covered in a fine layer of powder. National broadcaster NHK showed people in Tokyo lining up to get their cars washed or wiping the ash from their windows, with some drivers saying they first thought it was snow.

`
If something like this happens, they can feel free to panic:
:D

Mount Redoubt, Alaska - 1990
mountredoubteruptionzy1.jpg

no. I was hoping it would be covered in ash. There are so many post-apocalyptical movies produced by Japan...I have seen so many. I mean they really want to have it happen.

they also have a children's movie that features magical raccoon testicles. You kind have to take this stuff with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Too soon :bawl:

For another dose of the old Red Pill ?

Why would we do that ?

I mean - sure, they got those panty vending machines, pre-verted comic books, & man-bras... ...but you gotta luv a country where they look at dolphins as a swimming steak dinner.

:thumbsup:

Jummi !
dolphinmeat.jpg

They could get Godzilla doing a good deed for once--helping the Tokyo police dig the city out of the ash. Of course, he could use Tokyo as a gigantic sandpit...:D

Back