Today is Armageddon?

Marshall

Registered Senior Member
I heard a few people talking about some Nostradamus prophecy, that tonight was Armageddon, the sunrise of Israel...I don't know where else to put this...Religion seemed like the best way to go..anyway

What is the actual prophecy, if it exist..and what are your thoughts?

Hey does it matter? In 2 and a half hours we will see if the prophecy is true.

Haha i would like to announce that the world is still leaving on war and unhappiness!

I have heard of this too. A few people in our school was talkin bout it. Something that i was concerned about though, which religion predicted this, if this belief even came from a religious source.

lol i bet in 2012 the date of the armageddon will mysteriously be moved to the year 2034

2012 is a currently popular date since it happens to be the end of the Mayan "long count" calendar. However, the Mayans actually said nothing about the world ending when their calendar ended.

Originally posted by James R
It seems today is the day when the world failed to end - again.

That is getting to be a habit, an annoying habit of prophets. I believe the world was suppose to end about 6 times before.

The world ended yesterday so what now, we are all dead and life goes on......

"No end to a begining and no begining to the end and no begining to a begining and no end to an ending that hasn't begun and yet has ended"

some one really famous once said, I wish I could remember his name but I assure you he was really famous.....hmmmmmm.....what did he say?

"No end to a begining and no begining to the end and no begining to a begining and no end to an ending that hasn't begun and yet has ended"

If this is the case then there is no beginning and no end.

Originally posted by Votorx

If this is the case then there is no beginning and no end.
----------
M*W: That's what I believe, but it depends on on the distance and time from Point A to Point B in the spectrum (evolution). If we take any period in our evolution (Point A) to any later period (Point B), we can actually see the beginning and the end. The end doesn't mean a complete stop (like you should do at a stop sign), but it means evolution is taking a turn in another, more advanced direction (Point C). It only seems like it is slowing, but it's preparing to speed up. There's no way we could say where Point A begins or where Point B ends, because there will always be a Point C, D, E, F, G, etc. We rationalize that Big Bang was the start and Judgment Day will be the finish. It's just not going to happen like that. Everyday the sun comes out is a new beginning, and everyday is like Judgment Day, but it's not the end, technically, it's just a new beginning. Am I ranting here, or what? There is no death, and that's final!

sounds like a dead issue......ha

Prove to me that we didn't die yesterday. The whole process takes less than a millionth of a nanosecond.
Well here we are.....armagedon came and went and you didn't even blink.

Back