Time for me to leave.

Adstar

Valued Senior Member
After 8 years visiting this forum i have come to the point where the interference with my posts has reached such a level that i no longer deem it profitable to be a contributor to this forum.

To those who have been reasonable and decent in their dealings with me i bid you farewell.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

If you're talking about posts that you made on 2 September disappearing, that was due to a database error. We lost an entire day of posts. Everybody who posted on that day, myself included, lost posts.

If you're talking about posts that you made on 2 September disappearing, that was due to a database error. We lost an entire day of posts. Everybody who posted on that day, myself included, lost posts.

Satan works in mysterious ways.

thanks for that adstar
in your memory i will sig it in my posts

Originally Posted by scheherazade
Or this poster frequents forums that you do not visit, perhaps....

That falls under: "not very important"... :)

Not very important to you, perhaps, but a very narrow sample of the relevance of another to the broader membership of this forum, IMO. :)

After 8 years visiting this forum i have come to the point where the interference with my posts has reached such a level that i no longer deem it profitable to be a contributor to this forum.

To those who have been reasonable and decent in their dealings with me i bid you farewell.

:( fair well :wave:
Adstar live long and prosper.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. "

Glad tidings Adstar, Your good work is done here. Go in blessings.

:wave: bye bye
sometimes one side of the argument cripples the other side by sheer number of posts, which is where you've been very helpful. you'll be missed.

Don't get lost in any book, all you need to get into Heaven; Love, Perfection, and co. comes from within. Good luck, brother.

Back