Tidal Wave

refactor

Registered Member
About 8 weeks ago i was sitting on the beach with my friends and was going through a very strange experience, many dolphins were jumping around off the coast, then a bus full of children came coincidentally to the shore and everyone was enjoying themselves. I then had a tremendous feeling an earthquake followed by a Tidal Wave would be coming. That moment came and went however during this time i was experiencing a period of great enlightenment that is still with me today. This time period involved a great deal of self reflection, philosophy, a little herb :m: , and a little bit of time in the funny house. I do have OCD and have now been diagnosed with some epileptic symptoms. I started writing down this tidal wave i saw coming, told all of my friends to head for the hills, tried to get my family close to me.

People thought i was going crazy at the time, now they are second guessing their own lives and listening to the "crazy talk" that i was going on with. During this period of "enlightenment" i saw quite a bit more.

Now i've been working on a theory that seems to fit. The same reason animals ran from the wave, is the same reason i went a little crazy. Precognition. I've always been a seeker, found god once in the bible, found him again in the Tao, find him everyday in music, and the sun. I don't think it is important to know what tomorrow will bring because we are not what is important. Life, the light, the planet, love. Everything begins and ends with love.

I tell you all now that more changes are coming. Big changes. Reincarnation does not take a lifetime, the moment Christ died he was reincarnate in everyone, same for Buddha, same for all energy.

Life is simple. It is about the light. My simple theory is called Light Time Continuum. Light is coming from the heavens, we know that light is a wave that travels, hence we know that the light created by the earth is being viewed light years away as the past coming towards them. What is happening has already happened. The issue is simply space and time. Find what ever makes you and everyone around you joyous and spread out that joy, because then you are closer to the future. Closer to the only possible outcome; one heart, one love. In the end there is only the light, which is energy. Negative energy is simply the shadow of the light. The past. Some immature, less important meaning. Negative energy being the darkness cannot overcome the light. Get happy. Find happiness. Be ignorant in it.

thx

PS Anyone else get a premonition of the indonesia wave

refactor said:
I then had a tremendous feeling an earthquake followed by a Tidal Wave would be coming. That moment came and went however during this time i was experiencing a period of great enlightenment that is still with me today.

Refactor,

I had a premonition of the Tsunami, and I too warned people of a coming flood from the ocean. I saw the people, cars and houses in the rising muddy torrents. Screeming and swift death. Yet my premonition was in a lucid dream, where I was a part of it.

However, I too have experienced the bizarre enlightenment of peace and tranquility, and then the sudden rush of dread and doom, being dropped into my thoughts and mind as if instantly placed there without my permission or any logic or will.

www.exoscience.net

It's amazing the number of premonitions are discussed after the events occur.

No. Wait. What would be amazing is those premonitions discussed before they happen, because the current number of premonitions that are discussed and made open before they actually occur isn't at all amazing.

In case anyone is wondering, that number is somewhere around zero.

SkinWalker said:
In case anyone is wondering, that number is somewhere around zero.

I encourage you to watch for another recorded prior to an event. Again, i don't know how long it will be. But I will know before the event that it is a premonition.

I will record it at

www.exoscience.net

And I encourage any others to do so likewise.

....the withering call of Cthulhu came to Indonesia, and nobody was prepared for it.

I guess it shows the levels of comfort in the region.

Back