This is one of the most ridiculous site I've seen in a while

I beleive the man raise's some good points. Oh, such as when he state's that we will rott in hell if we dont listen. Now thats gold. Of course we will, now who dosent beleive him?:eek: :confused: :bugeye:

-Guyute

(Disreguard the sentence's above)

-The Real Guyute

It is a spoof. Nobody in his right mind will put a "worst of the web" trophy on his front page. And put this in his FAQ:

"Were you dropped no your head as a baby?

Yes, I was, and quite a number of times, too. I have also had 12 major concussions as a child. I get hit in the head a lot. But that has nothing to do with this site or the message I'm trying to get across, and is therefore irrevelent."

Originally posted by Jenyar
It is a spoof. Nobody in his right mind will put a "worst of the web" trophy on his front page. And put this in his FAQ:

Yes, I was, and quite a number of times, too. I have also had 12 major concussions as a child. I get hit in the head a lot. But that has nothing to do with this site or the message I'm trying to get across, and is therefore irrevelent."

Well, that explains it!

Originally posted by Jenyar

Not to mention his article warning us of the evils of Going to the Bathroom! :D

Back