Thermal Defense System Of Body.

Rick

Valued Senior Member
Recently in an article(SCI-AM) i read that there was a guy in Chennai who was trying to make a new record of watching the sun for long long time.
His highest was 12 hours staright.Doctors have examined that his Vision is perfect that is 6/6.The fellow says that he has developed thermal Defense system in his body that acts as a shield.This guy has also challenged Scientific Community in open that he is ready to get himself injected with AIDS Virus And that it could not harm him because of the same.
The Guiness Book refuses to put name on the list since Doctors refuse to this kind of Madness.

What do you think?

If he has a defective TD4 receptor I would say "go right ahead, you could not get AIDS no matter what you do."

As for his claims I want to see the results in detail!

What month of SA was this in?

This was couple of months back...I dont remember exactly.But whats a TD4 receptor?...:(

sorry if that question was stupid...:(

bye!

Its is one of the receptors the HIV virus needs to attach to helper T cells (white blood cell that "commands" the immune system). 1 out of 2000 has a defective TD4 receptor and is rendered immune to HIV (as well as resistant to bubonic plague). The receptor’s task is to let histamine into the cell but this is actually redundant since histamine can enter a T cell through other pores.

WBCs form Immune System of the Body Zachs,i think...I have forgotten all this stuff that i did in my High School...

bye!

It is likely shown that people that have a defective TD4 receptor are unaffected by the virus. It may not be the only thing causing immunity, but it is certainly one of them.

It was shown “in verto” that HIV could not infect T cells without TD4 and another receptor I can't seem to remember. The virus needs both to enter. I learned about this at a Genetic update conference back in 2000.

Back