There is no objective reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cortex_Colossus

Banned
Banned
Our bodies and brains are part of a field that is common to all particles. This is like a life force in living cells down to the molecules. We interpret and explain things differently because of how we are brought up and the beliefs we are privy to.

Our bodies and brains are part of a field that is common to all particles. This is like a life force in living cells down to the molecules. We interpret and explain things differently because of how we are brought up and the beliefs we are privy to.

The body is the source of life. This i slike a life force in living cells down to the minutest detail. We interpret and explain things differently because of how we are brought up and the beliefs that we are more than likly to examine.

:wtf:

A Universe void of life forms, is completely empty.

You slip into a coma, 40 years go by, you wake up 40 years later, but since it was a very deep coma with no dreams, you essentially traveled around the sun 40 times in a single moment.

Now lets suppose you were never-ever born, at that point, since there is nothing to percieve time, it doesn't matter if I say 40 years goes by in one moment, now since you were never born 40,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years goes by in a single moment, infact, infiniti goes by in a single moment.

On the other hand, the chances that life forms WOULDN'T form in 40000000000000000000000 years is very slim, and eventually self aware life would come into existence and suddenly time would once again exist, and be something measurable once again. I go as far to say that time itself cannot exist without self aware life and consciousness.

Without self-aware consciousness no facts can be established in the first place. So in a way, your conscious perception is one of two pieces in the Universe, lets suppose you were born with no sight, no smell, no hearing, no bodily senses at all, from your perspective (lack there of), nothing would exist. And indeed it would be true.

I think I'm going to write a book.

A Universe void of life forms, is completely empty.

You slip into a coma, 40 years go by, you wake up 40 years later, but since it was a very deep coma with no dreams, you essentially traveled around the sun 40 times in a single moment.

Now lets suppose you were never-ever born, at that point, since there is nothing to percieve time, it doesn't matter if I say 40 years goes by in one moment, now since you were never born 40,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years goes by in a single moment, infact, infiniti goes by in a single moment.

On the other hand, the chances that life forms WOULDN'T form in 40000000000000000000000 years is very slim, and eventually self aware life would come into existence and suddenly time would once again exist, and be something measurable once again. I go as far to say that time itself cannot exist without self aware life and consciousness.

Without self-aware consciousness no facts can be established in the first place. So in a way, your conscious perception is one of two pieces in the Universe, lets suppose you were born with no sight, no smell, no hearing, no bodily senses at all, from your perspective (lack there of), nothing would exist. And indeed it would be true.

I think I'm going to write a book.

Here's a title: " Descartes Revisited "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back