The way to master the dream state

webprodesign

Registered Member
I have never died in my dreams but i have had objects stuck in me - i just pull them out and laugh at it,, i learned to fly and fall without fear and to fly backwards (this enables you to see where you are going - like a little rearview mirror). i have been to some other world and walked around another place in time. I have seen these huge lakes of crystal clear water and walked on the water without fear or drowning. i have no idea where this place is or if it is even real or just a place my mind made up. I get to explore these worlds in depth and even get to play around and climb on anything I want to. I only once or twice had any thing weird happen , once i tried to grab a orb and I did, but when I jumped up and tried to fly away with it , I fell instantly and woke up real fast, without the orb. I have dreamed that I was dreaming and things like that. I can read text in these dreams, and I can talk and hear, except most of the times the other people or things cant see me , but i can see them. I have seen great huge mechanical devices and large fields or collections of planes and huge ships that are lying in dry sand , like a museum. the only thing that has interacted with me is a man in a black suit with dark sunglasses - this man is like a tour guide. one time he took his glasses off and his eyes where like spinning spirals that mezmorized me. but the key to all this crap, is not to be scared of anything, show no fear and you can do anything you want to do. and go anywhere you want to go. do not waste time on levitation of just a few feet , do not trip out on viewing your own out of body trip, fly high and go - dont waste time on the common BS, enjoy and explore - if this is what happens after you die, then it is going to be a blast. kind of different - but fun. i never fly in daylight in these dreams - its always kinda dark - light enough to see and swim and fly, -

the only bad thing is sometimes I forget that I can fly - so I waste time running and walking around, and them I remember to fly, but them i cant find the thing I wanted to go back and look at,

Oh well, Iam prob wacked in head anywayz huh?>

Sounds like some fun dreams. Nothing wacked about them. This kind of
dream content is quite normal for alot of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back