The US gets the big fish of crime

Asguard

Kiss my dark side
Valued Senior Member
No for those of you who think i got in first with the US nabbing osama or some serial killer or maybe an international drug lord

'Brothel bus' makes last stop in Miami Beach

ABC News
Posted 1 hour 39 minutes ago

A "brothel bus" that detectives say cruised Miami Beach offering lap dances and drinks has taken its last ride, police said.

Riders were offered oral sex for $US100 ($104), according to Miami Beach police who impounded the limousine bus and arrested its operator early on Sunday.

The sleek black bus cruised the South Beach neighbourhood popular among tourists and club-goers, offering rides and unlimited drinks for $US40 ($41).

Aboard, undercover detectives said they found a fully stocked bar and several young women who stripped down to reveal G-strings stuffed with cash and offered to perform sex acts.

Suspected operator Christine Morteh, 29, was arrested on charges of offering to commit prostitution, transportation for the purpose of prostitution and operating a business without a licence.

She was released from jail on $US5,000 ($5,200) bond.

Employees and customers also were charged as part of a citywide prostitution crackdown that resulted in 75 arrests.

- Reuters

Viewed 26/06/08 at 15:26

Seriously WOW, what a good use for under cover detectives

Last edited:
It was here awhile back during Fantasy Fest, I thought it was funny to see it parked on a side street right next to the police station taking in "customers" and the police never knew what was going on! :D

Back