The UFO Pictures,Stories,Abductee Expreience Thread.

Rick

Valued Senior Member
The UFO Pictures,Stories,Abductee Experience Thread.

Disclamer: These photos that i will and others hopefully will are not from the copyrights of their own,some of them may be,but what i post is compiled from the interent and other sources of my own.I dont claim that the stuff is true,but it can sure make a case if we post some good pics like i am going to post out here.

Hi

lets start a thread of pictures of UFOs taken,the famous ones i mean. you could also submit your own pics and share the experience or knowhow about the pics yourself.

The pic that i have attatched was taken by Billy Meir a swiss farmer,who has a long term contact and is an abductee.
the pics taken by him and videos have never been proved as hoaxes or fake.the clear and precise pictures is what makes him a strong case.

Take look and you be the judge.

thanks.
bye!

Last edited:
heres another one taken in Mexico.

By a man who was taking a walk with his dog.He had seen the same object about ten times before.this time the object passed directly above him.(60 feet above him)
during passing his dog cowardly wound himself with this man,and as it passed directly above him he felt an intense cold wave sweeping off him.
after this incident he(i dont remember the name of the man exactly) remained in bed for six days suffering from exhaustion.

bye!

Here's todays stuff...

The below photo was taken on Edwards Air Force base.
what do you think?
bye!

Here's one more of Billy Meir Photos taken.

the aircraft pilot seen in above pic (far away) has anonymously confirmed the presence of such an object near the proximity and that it had adverse effect to the craft in such a way that it took a little left...

thanks.
bye!

OK, the fact that they have not been proven false is no guarantee of truth, of course. Do you have any references to third party investigators that have made any statements about them?

Obviously the days of the blurry B/W shots are over, but nowadays its very easy to fake a picture.

I have often wondered at the multitude of models UFOs come in. Seems every photograper shows a different model.

Hans

Now, if I'm going to do a little non-expert inspection of the first picture, there are two things that strike me as odd (in the attached snip, I have moved the UFO down over the ground):

Shadows

Shadows on the ground (from trees) show light coming from the right part of the picture and low. If the direction straight into the picture is called 12 o'clock, the sun is at 3 o'clock 45 degrees up.

On the UFO, light seems to come from 12 o'clock and high. The whole bottom is in deep shadow (unless it is has a dark color) and the shadow from the "superstructure" points directly at the viewer.

Colors

If you analyze the palettes, you will find that all colors on the UFO belong to one distinct palette, while the rest of the picture uses another.

As I said I'm not an expert, but the above points in the direction that the picture is a fake, that it was created using a picture editor.

Hans

Back