The Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyperium

I'm always me
Valued Senior Member
The truth cannot change, nothing can be added and nothing can be taken away.

So whatever theories we have about something, and whatever ideas we might have, we have to accept the truth.

The nature of truth is rather that of words, and of thought, than of physical things.

We all know that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

We can also understand this by getting to know a person, you can understand some of what that person is like, and recognize that as a part of the whole of that person. From that you can get to know a person in a way that is more than the sum of what you know. We get to know the whole of that person, and the parts start to become less important.

As I am a christian, I strive to get to know God, and what He wants for me, I've found that this helps me also in my quest for truth.

The scientists here can have trouble to understand this, but we don't allways need all the parts, and we can have a truth inside that we have trouble expressing, but it's still the truth, even if it is percepted as being faint sometimes with worldly troubles casting shadows, we may not allways be at our full potential, but still we have the truth inside, and it is in no danger, cause it cannot change, and nothing can be taken away or added. But it can be more clearly seen.

The truth exists independent of the world in much the same manner that the world keeps spinning even if you die.

Last edited:
There doesn't appear to be a discussion topic and the post is more preaching than anything else.

Thread closed. Please do not use this forum as a soapbox from which to provide sermons to the "scientists."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back