The truth about Crop Circles of what I've studied and found

Agent51

Registered Member
Crop Circles, is a phenomenon believed to be linked to aliens, either landing on wheat fields, or making designs in fields. The fields that most crop circles seem, to form in are wheat fields.

The most common type of so called UFO landings, are usually a wide circle, were the wheat has been trampled, and burned. But, if one was to step back, and take a look at what is going on, these questions, would come up.

1. Why would aliens want to land right in the middle of a field?
2. Why do Crop Circles form only were roads, or irrigation ditches are found, going threw fields? If aliens have space ships, why do they need roads or irrigation ditches to get in the center of a field?
3. Why are all crop circles, always trampled? If aliens have the ability to hover and have advanced technology, then why don't we find crop circles that only the design is left standing, and all of the wheat on the outside of the design is trampled, and burned?
4. If aliens are visiting earth, they have something far better to do than to make designs, and to land in the middle of a wheat fields.

The answer to all these questions, are easy.

1. They wouldn't.
2. Because Aliens aren't creating the crop circles.
3. Good question, it would probably take to much time to do in one night on foot, unless you had a lot of people. But the problem with having big groups of people is that someone always lets out the secret.
4. Probably, unless they are studying our agriculture.

So, it seems that crop circle making has become one of England’s, and America's favorite pass-times. But probably, my most convincing piece of evidence that aliens are not making crop circles, comes from a British News station, that covered the Crop Circle story. Their team went out to a wheat field, only walking on the road, picked out a spot, the 5 members, of the News cast, jumped into the wheat field, held hands and went around in circles making sure to trample all the wheat. The next day, they had an expert look at the "Crop Circle", and guess what. He declared that it was a genuine, but after the News Crew, showed him the tape. He had a change in opinion and he stated that, "I knew that it wasn't a real Crop Circle, It was too perfect."

What country are you from?

I just replied to one of your other threads saying why it wont be a UFO. Read it.

er...crop circles were begun by a couple of guys in England out for a lark one drunken evening. Later on, people started to copy them, they even corresponded with people in other countries over matters of technique and design of the circles. They came forward and admitted this about ten years ago. They did do it on foot, just the two of them, at night. When they fessed up to it, they even demonstarted their technique. This is a totally dead issue.

Crop circles have been mentioned in eclesiastical reports dating from 700 a.d. Are some crop circles created by people? Yes. But this is like the U.S. governments report on UFOs. They were able to provide answers for something like 93% of UFOs and quote that as proof they don't exist. So let's say 93% of crop circles are man made, who made the rest?

Originally posted by Lacandor
Crop circles have been mentioned in eclesiastical reports dating from 700 a.d. Are some crop circles created by people? Yes. But this is like the U.S. governments report on UFOs. They were able to provide answers for something like 93% of UFOs and quote that as proof they don't exist. So let's say 93% of crop circles are man made, who made the rest?

Would you care to produce one of these alleged reports?

Have an analogy: You are investigating rough looking natural dams in rivers all across the north. After a while, you spot creatures with fur and broad flat tails making one. (beavers) After some observation, you discover that 93% of said dams are without doubt made by these very same critters. Do you assume the leftover 7% are made by aliens?

I think I heard somewhere that the a few cropcircles had radioactive wheat, and a few strands of it was analyzed and it was 'the way you'd think that a piece of wheat pressed down by an alien would look and act like.' I'm usually a skeptic about these things but the radioactive bit spiked my interest.

I'll mention this again, although I've mentioned this many times before.

Some of hte more intricate patterns are made through electromagnetics and ELF. A formulation of parallel processing and antenna arrays. This is noted when you look at the background electromagnetic radiation of the surround area to such crop circles. It even explains how it's possible to make WHEAT lay down to their quantum entanglement by matrixing electromagnetic waves to push/pull the corn into shape.

People will wonder who does such a thing, well there are people in particular lines of work learning about the matrixing of electromagnetics to do some very useful pieces in a "classified" sense. Be it classified by military or just private research is a completely different matter.

But I think you'll find they've enjoyed having fun with the conspiracy buffs while doing some work which could have future "Bullet Time" implimentations. (I would write more info on that but Im not sure if I'm allowed)

It's a lot of trouble to go through to just mess around with some poor farmers who never get a break (black helicoptors, various ufos, greys, hippies) from all the paranornmal stuff on their land. I could start a business for this type of thing. Instead of a WARNING-PRIVATE PROPERTY-NO TRESSPASSING I would spiffy up some signs that say:

IF YOU ARE AN ALIEN (THIS INCLUDES GREYS, REPTILLIANS, HUMAN-LIKE ALIENS, AND ALL OTHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN VARIATIONS) DO NOT STEP INTO THIS PROPERTY OR MESS WITH THE CROPS. WE ARE PEOPLE TOO, YOU KNOW, WE HAVE TO MAKE A LIVING JUST LIKE YOU. SO PLEASE DO NOT BLAST OUR CROPS WITH EMAG PULSES OR THE LIKE (IF YOU DO SO HAVE A LAWYER READY, WE WILL PROSECUTE). HIPPIES ARE ALSO NOT ALLOWED, OR AT LEAST THE ONES THAT WOULD FORM CROP CIRCLES. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS LONG SIGN

I'll be wiping my ass with hundred dollar bills in no time!

I'VE FOUND EVIDENCE!

very_first_smiley.gif

Its not very good quality, but it clearly shows a UFO taking away a farmer!!! Maby leaving a crop circle!!

Would you care to produce one of these alleged reports?

The 93% UFO thing is from the final report Bluebook. The other, the 700 A.D. story, would probably be found in a museum. I did not say crop circles were made by aliens. But claiming the two men in England started the whole thing is wrong. Just as saying every crop circle is human made. The complexity of some circles is to great to be done in one night by a small group of people.

There are difference betwen human made and true crop circles. Radiation, dehydrated ground to a depth of several feet, crops that would break if crushed into place that instead appear to have grown at 90 degree angles, etc.

93% of the houses I see are painted by professional painters. Am I to assume the other 7% are also? :)

Okay every crop circle that isn't made by a human, is made by a computer.

Originally posted by Lacandor

The complexity of some circles is to great to be done in one night by a small group of people.

There are difference betwen human made and true crop circles. Radiation, dehydrated ground to a depth of several feet, crops that would break if crushed into place that instead appear to have grown at 90 degree angles, etc.

Utter crap. All of the so-called "complex" designs are nothing more then arrangements of arcs and straight lines. Some wooden stakes and rope, and a flat board for crushing the crops is all that is required to pull that off.

How come NONE of the "effects" you mentioned are ever detected when there is a legitimate group viewing the site. The methodology of those who claim to find radiation and so forth is laughable.

Northwind

You should try looking for the Poltergeist laboratory on google.
This guy messes with all these high powered EM devices to create a matrixing field in a room that can levitate objects, pull carrots apart and if given a bag with wheat growing in it I'm sure it could be easily flattened.

Take up the challenge with him.

Back