the true reason for the moons rotation(requires debate by xians)

mis-t-highs

I'm filling up
Registered Senior Member
the facts

Why does the moon present the same face to earth all the time. It rotates on its own axis exactly in synchronisation with its orbit around the earth. Thus we never see the opposite side of the moon. How can such perfect synchronisation occur?

Well I'll tell you.

The moon is actually NOT lifeless as "most" people think. The far side of the moon is populated with extremely large animals that closely resemble the giraffes we see here on earth. They are of course very much larger than earth giraffes due to the lower gravity on the moon. They are also completely invisible because their skin immediately transmits light from one side of their body out through the opposite side. Therefore you can only ever see an exact rendition of what is behind them, thus making them appear totally invisible. This sounds odd but evolved as the most effective way to protect them from cosmic rays and the intense UV light on the surface of the moon.

The giant invisible lunar giraffes have a very finely tuned sense of motion, especially angular momentum. They can sense the position and rotation of the moon relative to the earth. This is similar to the sense of balance the inner ear gives to humans.

When they detect a slight variation in the rotation of the moon it causes a sensation like falling. When this happens the giraffes all start running in the opposite direction to the variation. At a predetermined point in time, when all of the moon's giraffes are up to speed, they all immediately come to a dead stop. The momentum of millions of giant giraffes all braking suddenly causes a slight correction to the orbit of the moon thus bringing it back to its synchronised orbital rotation.

This is not a theory, it is known fact, just because some ignorant bozo's don't believe, it does not stop it from being true. The people who "Claim" not to believe in the Giant Invisible Lunar Giraffes really hate them, I personally don't understand why they have so much hatred for the Giraffes. The Giraffes are selflessly protecting all humanity from a lunar cataclysm that would destroy the earth and all these people do in return is hate the Giraffes that are saving their miserable lives. You all incorrectly think it's God doing this... But I know the real Truth.

it is up to the (xians) debators to prove it wrong. So.... I await disproof.

thanks to sinbad

mis-t-highs said:
the facts

Why does the moon present the same face to earth all the time. It rotates on its own axis exactly in synchronisation with its orbit around the earth. Thus we never see the opposite side of the moon. How can such perfect synchronisation occur?

Well I'll tell you.

The moon is actually NOT lifeless as "most" people think. The far side of the moon is populated with extremely large animals that closely resemble the giraffes we see here on earth. They are of course very much larger than earth giraffes due to the lower gravity on the moon. They are also completely invisible because their skin immediately transmits light from one side of their body out through the opposite side. Therefore you can only ever see an exact rendition of what is behind them, thus making them appear totally invisible. This sounds odd but evolved as the most effective way to protect them from cosmic rays and the intense UV light on the surface of the moon.

The giant invisible lunar giraffes have a very finely tuned sense of motion, especially angular momentum. They can sense the position and rotation of the moon relative to the earth. This is similar to the sense of balance the inner ear gives to humans.

When they detect a slight variation in the rotation of the moon it causes a sensation like falling. When this happens the giraffes all start running in the opposite direction to the variation. At a predetermined point in time, when all of the moon's giraffes are up to speed, they all immediately come to a dead stop. The momentum of millions of giant giraffes all braking suddenly causes a slight correction to the orbit of the moon thus bringing it back to its synchronised orbital rotation.

This is not a theory, it is known fact, just because some ignorant bozo's don't believe, it does not stop it from being true. The people who "Claim" not to believe in the Giant Invisible Lunar Giraffes really hate them, I personally don't understand why they have so much hatred for the Giraffes. The Giraffes are selflessly protecting all humanity from a lunar cataclysm that would destroy the earth and all these people do in return is hate the Giraffes that are saving their miserable lives. You all incorrectly think it's God doing this... But I know the real Truth.

it is up to the (xians) debators to prove it wrong. So.... I await disproof.

thanks to sinbad
How would the giraffes survive on the moon? Are they really giraffes?

What do they eat? If they could eat moon-dust are they really to be considered giraffes? They must have VERY different atonomy.

Back