The True Message of Islam

@alex sam

Thanks very much for this great post. It is really nice that you let us hear those beautiful words. You can see God's light in that guy's face. May God bless us all with His light and guidance.

What message was that? I almost dozed off, I got him saying that we should know our neighboring tribes? well duh thats a totally done one isn't it hasn't he heard of wikipeadia, perhaps it would be better if the message was we should stop child poverty in the third world or something, how about focusing on that instead of stupid invisible sky Gods.

What message was that? I almost dozed off, I got him saying that we should know our neighboring tribes? well duh thats a totally done one isn't it hasn't he heard of wikipeadia, perhaps it would be better if the message was we should stop child poverty in the third world or something, how about focusing on that instead of stupid invisible sky Gods.

Believe me, if the leaders of this world really believed in God there will be no poverty in the world. If they only believed and had some reverence. It is not because of lack of food that many people have almost nothing to eat. It is because the rich countries (rich people in rich countries) want more and more money.

Believe me, if the leaders of this world really believed in God there will be no poverty in the world. If they only believed and had some reverence. It is not because of lack of food that many people have almost nothing to eat. It is because the rich countries (rich people in rich countries) want more and more money.

Give me a break. Few world leaders are atheist, and most wars are fought over religion.

I thought it was fine. It's no different than the Bible.:shrug:

YouTube associated videos linked:
real arab

and this of course had some links:
Lebanese Girls
Egyptian Girls
:D

Which got me to thinking, it's too bad so many people are brainwashed from childhood to follow the God of Abraham religious paradigm, because if not, I'm sure there'd be less conflict in the world - and maybe less poverty as well. People are generally the same the world over. From Shinto Japanese to Native American faiths. If the world continues to shrink, we'll eventually have a religion that reflects that - and it won't be venerating the God of Abraham. I'm thinking something more along the lines of Buddhism.

Why Buddhism? :shrug:
I doesn't have to be Buddhism. Maybe something altogether new?

I'm not a Buddhist, but, it seems to me that Buddhism can provide the superstitious aspects (life after death ect...) that many people crave in their lives (for whatever reasons). I'd say until death is overcome there will be people with a strong personal need on that front. Buddhism also appears to provide an evolving philosophical foundation atheists may find interesting (as I understand the notion it's "Perfect" doesn't really fit, so, I can be progressive). Lastly, Buddhism seems to be OK with a person not caring one way or another about Buddhism, the faith seems good on that front as well, as a matter of fact, perhaps you'll be just as good off regardless :shrug:

So, in my mind, I'm think this religion is one of the better religions for humans as we transition into an extremely well connected multicultural world.

Last edited:
http://www.religioustolerance.org/buddhism1.htm

I see good things and bad things within its doctrine. It still leans towards some lofty concepts, which makes it much more than just a philosophy. However, it has some good principals on which to live life if you have the ability to abide by them. But most people could never follow a strict diet of integrity, making Nirvana virtually impossible. I suppose that that is why many choose Christianity. All you need to do is believe in one savior and you're in for eternity.

micheal

Your replay is inappropriate for the post and especially links because in every nation there are those good people and the bad people . we should not never have to blame the religions because religion does not call never for the bad actions , and we must not generalize the bad deeds to everyone, for example, should not say that all Americans bad, but some bad, and some good as well as some Arabs bad and some Arabs good Let's avoid the generalize

by the way all links did not present the real arabs at all

thank you

we should not never have to blame the religions because religion does not call never for the bad actions

Religions don't teach morals, they teach you to worship and obey a psychotic god who goes around hating and murdering anyone who doesn't share the same psychoses.

Religions don't teach morals, they teach you to worship and obey a psychotic god who goes around hating and murdering anyone who doesn't share the same psychoses.

We have extraordinary different views on Word of God. It is like you are saying there is no sun on the sky! Amazingly moving and beautiful words are the words of God!

We have extraordinary different views on Word of God. It is like you are saying there is no sun on the sky!

Are you lying for Jeebus or ALALALALA? No morals. None.

Amazingly moving and beautiful words are the words of God!

Yes, "moving and beautiful words" - just like these:

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives. (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)"

I don't know about you Yosef, but I've got warm and fuzzies all over from reading those beautiful words. They bring tears of joy to my eyes. *sniff* :rolleyes:

just because i can't open the youtube here, it is blocked, anyway, can you tell me about what's in that video? i mean the topic

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

My personal favorite from the bible (and oft quoted, just for shits-and-giggles):

Proverbs 25:24 - It is better to live on a corner of the roof than to share a house with a quarrelsome wife.

~String

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

My personal favorite from the bible (and oft quoted, just for shits-and-giggles):

Proverbs 25:24 - It is better to live on a corner of the roof than to share a house with a quarrelsome wife.

~String

with all my respect to your bible, i don't think it always works.

@Q

You are simply ignorant about the truth found in the Bible and the Quran. Can you speak the languages these Books were revealed in?

Have a look at this article:

UK Author Apologizes for Qur’an Offense

A good place to start:

The Inimitable Quran

You need to consider this matter well... It can have a tremendous positive impact on your life...

I lived 6 years of my life having the Holy Quran on the shelf untouched... I wish I could get those years back...

Back