The True Furqan

Michael

歌舞伎
Valued Senior Member
The True Furqan
It's a blending of passages from the Qur'an with the Christian Gospel. It's kind of funny as the Qur'an already is a blending of Arab myth with the Christian Gospel! I suppose this just takes it a step closer to the original. It got me to thinking, if Mohammad started out as an Arab Christian - perhaps this book is closer to his original message?

Regardless, these sorts of things are interesting because just 20 years ago it'd be all but impossible for a Muslim to read this book, yet here it is, on the net, connecting with disenfranchised Muslims.

While I used to think the world would lean towards atheism or at least agnosticism it seems things will become more unstable and therefor more people will probably remain theistic. So when I read this I thought: How many different types or religion will there be in 20 years? On average I wonder how many more types of religion will pop up? When will the first blending of the Qur'an with Alienology come along. There is an Islamic sect in Michigan that teaches something about UFOs and Aliens - supposed the Japanese are technologically superior because they made first contact :bugeye: Also, I heard a Muslim once tell me that Aliens do exist and Mohammad is their Prophet as well :bugeye:

Anyway, with all the instability in the world today - it'll be interesting to see what new sorts of theism pops up. That said, I still feel we should actively guide people into new theisms with tenants fitting for modern society.

Back