The Thought Police Are Here !

Brian Foley

REFUSE - RESIST
Valued Senior Member
Judge Sentences Woman Accused Of Making Anti-Semitic Comments

Geraldine Ballard wasn't charged with a crime.

Ballard has denied the accusations

The judge sentenced Ballard to 180 days of probation with the condition she either serve 50 hours of community service or visit one of three holocaust museums in Washington DC, St. Petersburg or the Jewish Community Center located in her own neighborhood.

Ballard must also undergo a mental health evaluation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/4379642/detail.html

Geraldine Ballard has denied making any anti-semitic comments. Geraldine Ballard has not been charged with a crime . Geraldine Ballard has not even been convicted. Importanly there is no evidence sufficient to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt other than the word of the accuser . The recent spate of anti-semitic attacks proven to of been staged this beyond a reasonable doubt should be a requirement . Geraldine Ballard has been sentenced to visit zionist centres to correct her thinking and to undergo "mental health evaluation" . Communist/Facist Re-Education camps anyone !

I'm having trouble finding any more press on this. There's an article that was at the Orlando Sentinel site, but it's since been moved, or something. (I can't find a cached page yet.)

However, the extract that appears in the Google News result reads, "Geraldine Ballard was initially charged with stalking after repeatedly confronting Lisa Green and her two children on their way to preschool at the JCC".

I would imagine this is part of the agreement she's undertaking to avoid being charged.

Part of the original article not reproduced in the topic post reads, "Geraldine Ballard wasn't charged with a crime. What happened in court Thursday will not show up on her record unless she violates the conditions of her probation."

I would say she's probably agreed to this outcome in order to avoid being charged and convicted.

wait, why would she be arrested for making antisemitic comments?
its not right, but that doesnt mean its illegal.

Hapsburg said:

It seems aparent that there's a bit more too it than that.

Hapsburg said:
its not right, but that doesnt mean its illegal.

Harassment, stalking, public profanity, and corruption of a minor are illegal, and were I an ambitious district attorney I think I might try for all four.

Back