The Third Model Creationism And Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVIDON4U

Registered Member
There is a third model to our creation story.Howbeit both previous models are correct.Well let me say both correct and incorrect.Now dont misunderstand me the Bible is not in error its mankinds errant teachings about the genesis story that created the gulf between science and the Bible.I stand in the gap of our creation story.I alone have solved the riddle of our creation story.MY third model has rendered the decades old arguement of our creation story mute.The Bible teachs evolution and natural selection as well as supernatural creation.Heres a short primer.Cain and Abel are only half brothers.The serpant in the Bible is the caveman in our science books.What took place in the womans womb was a pregnancy type called superfetation.Thats why her name is called Eve.Her name discribes who she is and what she did.It takes me 150'000 words to prove this.When this work is publish the world of knowledge will be turned upside down. Love your servant davidon4u P.S I have published a primer for the third model at (myspace,com) search people for davidon4u read the two part pimer and hang on.

There is a third model to our creation story.Howbeit both previous models are correct.Well let me say both correct and incorrect.Now dont misunderstand me the Bible is not in error its mankinds errant teachings about the genesis story that created the gulf between science and the Bible.I stand in the gap of our creation story.I alone have solved the riddle of our creation story.MY third model has rendered the decades old arguement of our creation story mute.The Bible teachs evolution and natural selection as well as supernatural creation.Heres a short primer.Cain and Abel are only half brothers.The serpant in the Bible is the caveman in our science books.What took place in the womans womb was a pregnancy type called superfetation.Thats why her name is called Eve.Her name discribes who she is and what she did.It takes me 150'000 words to prove this.When this work is publish the world of knowledge will be turned upside down. Love your servant davidon4u P.S I have published a primer for the third model at (myspace,com) search people for davidon4u read the two part pimer and hang on.

You have plagiarized my books The Third Explanation, Secret Truths of The Bible. The idiot's Guide to Prayer and Learn How to Walk with God. I shall be examining your document closely and if, as I believe, you have copied my original work, I shall put the matter in the hands of my attorny. It is your duty to seek permission to use my material other than for private study.

Aloysius T. McKiever- Bottomly. Ph.D, Msc, DD, Bible Research Centre, Word of God House, Quay Street, Edinburgh, Scotland.

The idiot's Guide to Prayer.

I like this review of the book:

"Thanks to this book I have honed my prayer skills to a laser precision! I can pray faster and with less effort, but to greater effect than ever before! I have prayed for and received food, clothing, vacations, discounts at restaurants and service stations, and I have partially disabled legions of America's enemies in foreign lands! Coffee tastes better, sleep is more restful, and my television reception is crisper and clearer, without costly HDTV add-ons! Prayer does it all-- but you must do it RIGHT! Read this book and reap the BLESSINGS!!! Note: I am NOT insane!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back