**the Superidentity Called God**

Infinity has no numerical value, it is simply something that has no boundary and as such cannot be the object of classical arithmetic manipulations.

The rest of your post is gobledigook.

The number, or "non-identity" 0, is the complete union of two numbers that no human has ever counted. By the simple arithmetical operation of taking the difference or total of negative and positive infinity, we see that the two are limited by a number other than themselves, the other. If some algorithm can count infinity then it is possible for a mind to be omnipotent.

Last edited:
i have to say that that is one of the most interesting posts i have read here in a while!

references please for further reading.

welcome aboard!

The number, or "non-identity" 0, is the complete union of two numbers that no human has ever counted. By the simple arithmetical operation of taking the difference or total of negative and positive infinity, we see that the two are limited by a number other than themselves, the other. If some algorithm can count infinity then it is possible for a mind to be omnipotent.
Not quite accurate if my mathematics is correct. Don't you mean that as n-->inf, n + (-n) = 0. There is no natural number called infinity.

The human mind can only understand(and prove) relations which hold on infinite limits by using natural induction.(or using theorems proved using natural induction)

Nicholas I. Hosein said:
The human mind is capable of reaching the limits of unseen knowledge. If it is possible for a single mind to conceptualize an infinite quantity, then that mind becomes omnipotent.

I thought (-2)+2 = 0 ?

Does that mean my mind is somehow omnipotent? :confused:

§outh§tar said:
I thought (-2)+2 = 0 ?

Does that mean my mind is somehow omnipotent? :confused:

i can prove mathematically 1+1=0, what would that make me? "whatevertheacronymforomni"potent?

Well, according to him:

The number, or "non-identity" 0, is the complete union of two numbers that no human has ever counted.

I suppose since we have come up with numbers that when joined become 0, we are superhuman?

Are you sure? I don't believe you are being very accurate - I make it 17.3275

Language is the act of description, existence is a description, at an infinite level of description the two converge where existence is neither predicated by description nor is the predicate of it, but instead, both are predicated at once. The only logical answer to this is a "descriptor" of existence and description itself.
I'm a little confused on what you're describing here. Do you mean that given a langauge and a sentence within the language describing an object, the description becomes the object as the description becomes more precise? This seems open to discusion since there are no physical objects that have been described completely, and any complete description of an abstract object could "fill" in for the true abstract definition.

Back