The Stretching Dream

forever.soul

Registered Senior Member
I am not sure if this topic would go here but I decided to put it here anyway.

Anyways, has anyone felt or been through the stretching dream? I call it this because that is the BEST I could possibly explain it in the fewest amount of words. I get it when I am sick usually when i have high fever.

One day I had just met up with one of my friends who just got better from 3 days of high fever. He came to me and said have you ever got this weird dream where things are getting bigger and things are stretching while your sick? Right there I completely knew what he was talking about but i never told anyone about it because I thought I was some rare case.

The sensation is almost unexplainable. It's as if something is stretching or getting bigger and something is moving really fast. It is hard to explain what I am seeing although I can picture it in my head easily. It feels as if im moving and not moving. The picture of a big blunt object also triggers my memory. For some reason it also triggers fear in me and I want the dream to stop. I get it all the time while I am sick for some reason. I also get it when im not sick but not as much as when I am. There are no words in the dictionary that can desribe it but that is the best description I can give.

Anyone know what im talking about?

--soul

Back