The stairway

fishtail

Registered Senior Member
The dream starts with me climbing a very grand stairway, this stairway get less and less grand as time goes by, turning into a very steep narrow one,
then into a sturdy ladder, which all so turns into an old rickety one, and
then a thick rope that gets thinner and thinner as time passes.
Is this an ambitions type dream?

I used to have the same sort of dreams. Its inability to reach a destination in a dream. Like I used to be chased and the harder I try to run away the harder it is for my legs to move and the closer to me the object*someone gets. I noticed that pressure in real life has a direct effect on what happens in a dream and how well you can respond to difficulties like thinning ropes and staircases that get steeper and steeper. What I did is I thought of controlling myself in my dream by thinking what I will do in a dream before I actually dreamed! And it worked, I came to point were I was telling people* around me in a dream that I am in a dream and that they are just imaginary at which point the later dreams became easily controllable. I could fly whenever I could *imagine flying*, I could do anything I wanted, wonder the streets alone, find a girl I am attracted to, have sex with her ***dream*** and it all became so easy, I did not need to struggle anymore to control what I wanted.

Try to think/force yourself ... let the flow of thoughts go before you go to sleep and imagine something you want to see in a dream, imagine the world. Be its master.

I could fly whenever I could *imagine flying*, I could do anything I wanted, wonder the streets alone, find a girl I am attracted to, have sex with her ***dream*** and it all became so easy, I did not need to struggle anymore to control what I wanted.

You was picking up girls on the street, at night ? LOL ;)

Flying doesnt seem very special in a dream. I had dreams in which i could fly, they are dreams...

Flying doesnt seem very special in a dream. I had dreams in which i could fly, they are dreams...

yeah after a while it became too easy for me. I began teleporting *I am for real* in my dream, its like I am in this situation and that with me thinking were I want to be I end up there flying. Amazing, such control of a dream.

Back