The sniper and the ethics of Hollywood

Adam

§Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥
Registered Senior Member
Currently there is a serial killer shooting people in the USA. The hunt is still on, the police have not caught him; people are, it seems, still being killed. Do you think movie makers are already making plans? Are they already developing screenplays about this?

My reply to Sniper shootings,peeps don't know :
"Anyway, I think this is just a plot for Hollywood Studios to pump out a few films about this sniper (demographics=teen boys) and the pain it causes the families and surrounding area (demographics=women). Then you can mix in the plot some buddy cops and some FBI work and add some nice chase scene with the bad guy dying by being shot by some other sniper....brilliant. "

Of course it's a hollywood scheme. I bet the American government is part of it too. They got to be scraping for cash with all those bombs they drop. Sometime next year in the middle of a speech by Bush, he'll say "be patriotic, and go see
Silent Whispers this Friday!" or some other cheesy title.

Great ... great

So it's a film for mothers and sons?

Ah, family bondage.

thanx,
Tiassa :cool:

For a story like this you don't need known actors...I agree that many top actors/resses would turn down such a film, but what a great film to break out with.

yesterday, on the news they were talking about not releasing a movie because in the movie a guy is sniped. Some pepole go to far with being sad for other pepole.

Back