The Seed of the Serpent

TheVisitor

The Journey is the Reward
Registered Senior Member
This explains it, in my opinion....

The serpent is that missing person between the chimpanzee and the man, the serpent was not a reptile. He was the most subtil of all the beasts of the field.
Now, I went and got dictionaries today from everywhere to look up this word, what the word of "subtil" meant. It means "to be smart, to be crafty." And the best interpretation of the--of the Hebrew from "m-a-h-a-h, mahah" means "having a true knowledge of the principles of life."

Now, let's watch this just a minute. He's smart, crafty. Yet he's called the serpent. But remember, he was the smartest thing there was, and the more like the human being than anything else that was on the field: closest to a human being. He was not a reptile. The curse made him a reptile, and he was the... The Bible said he was the most beautiful of all.
And even the curse didn't take all of his beauty away, yet the glorious colors of the snake is beautiful. And his grace and his shrewdness, even the curse didn't move it off. But you remember, God told him that his legs would come off and he'd go on his belly. And you can't find one bone in a snake that looks like a human being, and that's the reason science is lost. But there he is.

God hid it from the eyes of the wise and prudent and promised to reveal it to the sons of God in the last days, when the sons of God would be made manifest. When God's sons that rejoiced with Him before the foundation of the world, when the great revelation of the Godhead and things would be brought down in the last days, He would manifest these things to the sons of God. You know the Scripture teaches that. And here we are.
That's the reason that God is opening these things to us. God is bringing His sons into manifestation. He's going beyond the limitations of any human knowledge, way into the spiritual revelations and bringing it down.
Haven't we been teaching in this Bible, "Here's to him that has wisdom." Not what he learned in some seminary, but what he can learn on his knees before God, and what pleased God to give him: sons of God made manifest.

Here's the serpent. Now, here's what the serpent was. I'm going to give you my description of him.
We have the... We come down from the frog on to that, the polliwog, and on down, on, and so and so; you finally come to the monkey, to the chimpanzee; and from the chimpanzee there we jump from the chimpanzee to the human. And we wonder why. "Well," science says, "now wait; we can breed the woman to the monkey and to the...?... vise versa, a man breeding to the chimpanzee." It won't work. Breed to any other animal: won't work. Blood won't mix. Take their blood, it's altogether different blood altogether. There's some blood between here, and they can't find the animal. Oh, hallelujah. I'm getting to feel religious right now.

Notice. Why? God hid it from them. There ain't a bone in a snake that looks like a human bone. He put the thing so far away that it couldn't be discovered by smart men.
I'm going to show you where that smart man comes from, where he--where he's at anyhow. See? He can't come through that. It's got to come by revelation. "Thou art the Christ, the Son... Upon this rock I'll build My church, and the gates of hell can't prevail against it": spiritual revelation.
How did--how did Abel know to offer a lamb instead of Cain offering the fruits of the field? It was spiritually revealed to him. You don't get it by seminaries. You don't get it through denominations. You get it from heaven.

Now, watch the serpent, this serpent which was first. Let's draw a picture of him now. He's a great big fellow. He's between the chimpanzee and the man. And the serpent, the devil, Lucifer, knew that that was the only blood that would mix with this human blood. The only person he could deal with... He couldn't deal with the chimpanzee. That blood wouldn't mix. He couldn't deal with different things. He couldn't deal with the sheep. He couldn't deal with the horse. He couldn't deal with any animal. He had to deal with this serpent.
Let's take him now and see what he looks like: Great big fellow, prehistoric giant. That's where they find these big bones, and I'll show you this in the Bible. Now, watch closely then. All right. This great big fellow, let's say he was--he was ten foot tall, great big shoulders, looked just like a man. And his blood, after coming down, coinciding one animal to another...

You can cross animals. They kept getting higher blood, higher form of life, higher form, till it climbs up into the man realm. But the last connection here between here was cut off. How many knows that science can't find the missing link? All of you know that. Why? Here he is, the serpent.
Here he was a great big fellow. And the devil comes down. Now, he says, "I can inspire." Now, when you go to looking at women and actions of women, remember you are anointed of the devil, if it's not your own wife. Notice. Now, the devil come down and got into the serpent, and he found Eve in the garden of Eden naked. And he talked about the fruit in the midst, the "midst" means "middle" and so forth. You understand in a mixed congregation. And he said, "Now, it's pleasant. It's good to the eye."

What did he do? He begin making love to Eve. And he lived with her as a husband. And she saw it was pleasant, so she went and told her husband; but she was already pregnant by Satan. And she brought forth her first son whose name was Cain, the son of Satan.
"Now," you say, "that's wrong." All right, we'll just find out whether it's wrong or not. "And I will put enmity between thy seed and the serpent's seed." What? The serpent's seed. She had a seed, and he had a seed. "And he shall bruise thy head, and you shall bruise his heel." A "bruise" there means "to make an atonement."
Now, there's your seed of the serpent. Now, notice, here comes these two men out.
Now, this serpent, when he stood there... This great big giant of a fellow stood up there. He was guilty of committing adultery with Adam's wife. Where's sin lay today? What makes things the way they are today? (Now, I--I... Surely you can catch what I'm talking about.)

And there he was. And when he did, God said, begin to call for Eve and Adam. And he said, "I was naked."
And He said, "Who told you you was naked?" Then they begin to--in army fashion, passing the buck.
Said, "Well, the woman You gave me done it. She was the one who persuaded me."
And she said, "The serpent give me an apple." All right, preacher, get next to yourself. She said, "The serpent beguiled me." Do you know what "beguile" means? Means "defiled." The...?... The devil never gave her an apple. "The serpent has beguiled me." And then the curse came.

He said, "Because you listened to the serpent in the stead of your husband, you took life from the world; and you--now you'll multiply your sorrows, and your conception shall be to your husband," and so forth. "And because you listened to your wife instead of me--I took you from the dust the highest specie--back to the dust you go." "And serpent, because you did that, off goes your legs; upon your belly you'll go all the days of your life. And you'll be hated, and dust shall be your meat." There you are. There's that missing link.

And now.."for the rest of the story"

Now, here comes Cain. Let's watch the natures. Here comes Cain. What is he? He's a shrewd businessman. He tills the fields: smart, intelligent, religious, very religious. Watch his--watch his attributes now. Just move with me for just a few minutes longer. Here he comes out. He knows he's mortal. He wants to go to church. He builds him a church, makes him an offering, brings an altar along--builded an altar, puts his flowers on it, put the field--the fruits of the field, offered it to God, and said, "There You are, Lord. I know we ate apples. That's what caused it." (Some of his offsets have the same kind of an idea. Shows where it came from.)
Brought his apples in out of the field, laid them on there, said, "This will make an atonement."
God said, "It wasn't apples."
But by spiritual revelation Abel knew it was blood. So he brought a lamb, hacked its throat, and it died; and God said, "That's right. That's what did it. It was blood." (You know what blood I'm talking about.) All right. It was blood that did it. Now, watch.

And then when Cain saw his holy-roller brother had been accepted before God, and signs and wonders had taken place down there, he got jealous of him. He said, "We'll stop this stuff right now." Look at his brothers. Look at his children on today. "Now, I'm smarter than he is." So he got angry. Where did anger come from? Could you say that's anger? He killed his brother. He was a murderer. Could you call God a murderer?
And Adam was the son of God. The Bible said that Adam was the son of God, that pure beginning back there. Adam was God's son, and that jealousy and envy and everything could not come out of that pure stream. It had to come through another place. And it come through Satan, who was a murderer to begin with. The Bible said he was: a liar and a murderer to begin with. There it is. And he killed his brother.
And there was a type of the death of Christ. Then out of that, 'course, He raised up Seth to take his place: death, burial, and resurrection of Christ.

And watch, then here comes your giants. Then Cain went to the land of Nod. If his daddy was a great big giant of a fellow, what would Cain be like? His daddy. And he went to the land of Nod and took one of his sisters. Only way he could do, there was no more females could come, only through Eve. They claim they had seventy sons and daughters. If--if there was no females... The Bible don't record females when they're born, just men. And when... If there was no other females than Eve, when she died the human race ceased to exist. They had to have daughters. He'd have to marry his own sister.
He went to the land of Nod and got--and got his wife; and when he married her in there, there's where they found those great big giants, which were fallen sons of God who came through their daddy, the devil through Cain. There's your missing link.

And watch the seed of the serpent. Now, watch. Remember the seed of the serpent is religious. Watch it start moving now for a few minutes. Here goes the seed of the serpent. What happened to them? Now, let me just read something here I just wrote down this afternoon. What come through the line of Abel? Listen to this.
All right. Along came Abel. After Abel come Seth. After Seth come Noah. After Noah come Shem. After Shem come Abraham. After Abraham come Isaac. After Isaac come Jacob. After Jacob come Judah. After Judah come David. After David come Christ to the perfection.

Watch back there how the Spirit of God lived in Abel. Look how it lived in Seth. Look how it lived in Judah. Look how it lived in David. Look at the same Spirit calling out through that righteous seed all the way down. No matter what they done, they were predestinated.
Look at Jacob, a dirty... I don't say this to--sacrilegious. But Jacob a little shyster hanging under his mother's coattail all the time, running around, a little sissy boy, put things over him, and went and deceived his father to getting the blessing. But it was given to him before the foundation of the world. Sure it did. Went out there and lied to his father-in-law and took some speckled sticks (poplar sticks), and put them in the water to scare these cattle when they were pregnant, to make them bring forth speckled cattle so he could cheat and get them cattle. God blessed him in it. That's right. Woe unto anybody that says anything about Jacob.

You know--you know what the false prophet said, that he was prophesying right: Balaam? He said, "Ever who blesses him will be blessed, and ever who curses him will be cursed."
"I took thee, Jacob, found him as a--as in a strange land. As the eagle stirs her nest, I stirred him and took him out." Hallelujah. "Not by power, not by might, but by My Spirit saith the Lord."
Watch that come down to that perfection. That Spirit worked down to the perfection in Christ, down through every one of the patriarchs, coming right down. No matter what they did, what they said, and what they did, they were absolutely the seed of the righteous.

And here when righteous Abraham... Glory. Oh, I just feel real good. When righteous Abraham met Melchisedec, Who was God Himself... Who was Melchisedec? The King of Salem, which is King of Jerusalem, King of peace. He had no father. He had no mother. He never had a beginning of days nor ending of life. Ever who He is, is still living. He never was born. He never will die. He never had father or mother. He never had a beginning of days nor ending of life? Tell me Who it was. The eternal God in what we call a--oh, I forget just what you call that now: theophany? Is what it is--just in, like not a myth, but yet it's something made manifest. Like He come to Abraham in the tent up there, like an Angel, and prophesied and told Sarah. She laughed behind Him, and so forth, the same--the same thing. And here He was. He met Melchisedec, and grand--great-grandfather Abraham, in the seed of the righteous, paid tithes to Melchisedec, and it was allotted to his great-great grandson down here, the seed of the righteous.

Now, here comes the seed of the--of the serpent. Now, remember, there'll be enmity, war between them. The seed of the serpent comes along, and what does it produce? Now, let's take the first few years. Now, watch what takes place to them. We'll read it right down 'cause I just checked it up.
The seed of the serpent produced Cain. Cain went to the land of Nod, produced giants, and then they come to the land of Noah. They were smart educated, intelligent people. Is that right? They were builders, inventors, scientists: Not through the seed of the righteous, but through the seed of Satan, the serpent. They were such men as scientists, builders, and great men, educators; the Scripture says so. They worked brass; they worked iron; they worked metals. They invented things. They tempered different metals, and built houses, and so forth. The Scripture says so. And they were scoffers at the seed of the woman: Noah, the righteous. Is that right?

Let's follow them a little farther. Then we get them up to the ark. Everything was destroyed: got in such a conglomeration of sin. And they took the rule, and smartest and intelligent, till God looked down, there wasn't very many left, so He just took Noah and his family in the ark and rained the water down, and destroyed the whole thing: took Enoch up beforehand. Is that right? There was all the seed, almost all the seed. But He has purpose has to be fulfilled.

Now, Noah and his sons which come out, Ham, Shem, and Japheth, come out in the righteous line. How did the seed ever get over? The seed come over in the ark, just like it did in the beginning through the woman, their wives. They carried the seed of Satan through the ark, just as Eve packed the seed of Satan to give birth to Cain, through the woman. You put them women in your platforms for preachers, the Bible condemning it. Paul said, "If any man thinks himself to be a prophet or even spiritual, let him acknowledge that what I write is the commandments of the Lord; but if he be ignorant, just let him be ignorant."

That is why I walked out of the Baptist church down here.
Doctor Davis said, "You'll stand up here and ordain these women for preachers."
I said, "I will not do it. No indeed."
He said, "Well, I'll throw you out."
I said, "I've been throwed out of better." I said, "This is the Word of God, and It condemns the thing. And I cannot hold up for what God condemns." No, sir. Ever who does it is showing they're false teachers, false prophets. The Bible said they would be: deceive the very elect if possible. There you are.

Notice this now. And out of there then come Ham, Ham with his wife and them. He had a curse put on him. From Ham come Nimrod, who built Babylon. Out of Babylon come the Catholic church, the beginning of it. Come on down through Ahab, come on down from Ahab into Judas Iscariot, wound it up--the antichrist. And in this last day, here is the spirit of the antichrist and the Spirit of the Christ. The spirit of the antichrist saying, "The days of miracles is past," the Spirit of Christ saying, "He's the same yesterday, today, and forever."
The spirit of antichrist says, "It don't make any difference if you're baptized in the Father, Son, Holy Ghost; poured, sprinkled, or whatever it is. It means the same thing." The Bible said that God's infallible, and He can't change. Who you going to serve? It's up to you.

Now, you say, "Can they dwell together? You said that they're in that ark, Brother Branham. You had in there both Ham and Seth." That's right, exactly right; Ham was evil. Seth was religious and righteous. All right, let's follow Ham.
All right now, there's Ham and Seth in the same ark, one righteous, and the other unrighteous. There was a crow and a dove in the same ark. There was Judas and Jesus in the same church. There was the antichrist and the Holy Spirit in the same church. And today the same spirits work, having a form of godliness, very religious, but "having a form of godliness and denying the power thereof. From such turn away."

The Holy Spirit claiming Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever, which side will you choose?
The antichrist says that this is just a book of creed. "We'll repeat the Apostles' Creed." I challenge any preacher to tell me where the Apostles' Creed's found in the Bible. "I believe in God, the Father, almighty, the Creator of heavens and earth, Jesus Christ, His Son. I believe in the holy Roman Catholic church, the communion of the saints." Where do you find that in the Bible? And yet you repeat it in your big Methodist and Baptist churches. It's a doctrine of the devil, and false prophets are teaching it.

I'm not... I hope I don't hurt your feelings, but I'm pinning that to this Tabernacle. You here at the Branham Tabernacle, abstain from such stuff. Anything that believes in communion of saints is spiritualism. There's One Mediator between God and man, and that's the Man Jesus Christ. I don't care how many Mary's there is.
See how that woman's seed back there did? See how the woman's seed carried over there?
Look at today in America. America is the seat of the devil. What is it? She's a woman's nation. You've heard, "This is a woman's world." That's right. It's a woman's nation. They set the pattern.

I went over here not long ago in Switzerland. The women saying... One little Holy Ghost woman said, "You know, if I go over in America, they say the women's got freedom."
I said, "Let me tell you what it leads to."
I begin to tell her; she said, "Oh, mercy, I don't want any of that."
I said, "That's where it leads to." You know they don't do things there like they do here. What is it?

Let me show you that America is a woman. On our coin is a woman's picture. Everything in here is a woman. Tell me, there isn't enough bootleg joints in the country would have. You can put forty bootleg joints in this city and put three prostitutes, of good looking women that twist theirselves down the street; they'll send more souls to hell lusting after them than all the bootleg joints you could put in the city. That's exactly right.
Who is it then? It's woman. What is she? She's the god of America.

Take some of these old movie actors and get up here, married four or five times, living with three or four different husbands at the same time. And some of these magazines exposing them and tell them, taking their pictures naked out here, and you little girls set that as your example? Why? Because your mammy before you perhaps, your grandmammy before you...
You see where that seed of the serpent works in? Sure it did. And what's it done? If iniquity is to visit to fourteen generations under the law, what will the iniquity be visited in this day? When the seed of the righteous is about worked out; and God said it'd come a time if He didn't cut the works short, there'd be none of it left. We're at the end time.

If you want any kind of respect on this forum, at least give credit to the person you ripped off all that crap from!:rolleyes:

u see, visitor, whatever u said would surely make lot of atheists out of theists. as per ur belief if u keep on unrolling ur findings like this then one day u will find urself in hell and being satan urself..

u see, visitor, whatever u said would surely make lot of atheists out of theists. as per ur belief if u keep on unrolling ur findings like this then one day u will find urself in hell and being satan urself..

NO NO!! there's only one true satan/antichrist and that is david hasselhoff!! thank yourevolution for opening thine, i mean mine eyes!!

btw.... interesting visitor....for a non-bible reader like me...interesting info. the thing about the snake is from the bible?

dude in the bible, black and white it says she had relations with adam and bore him a son named cain........no he wasnt the child of satan

and one more thing...................................how the heck did you come up with satan being the "missing link" that is the biggest bull ever . i'm sorry but most women i know have more compassion an arent all "wicked" as you like to portray them. After all if it werent for men their wouldnt be prostitutes......... or playboy's..........

Now I know why TheVisitor is so concerned and obsessed about the serpant. I researched his family tree and discovered that he's a biological son of the serpant......When you start hissing TheVisitor, don't be alarmed, it's part of your heritage....It's all biological

Originally posted by TheVisitor
He said, "Because you listened to the serpent in the stead of your husband, you took life from the world; and you--now you'll multiply your sorrows, and your conception shall be to your husband," and so forth. "And because you listened to your wife instead of me--I took you from the dust the highest specie--back to the dust you go." "And serpent, because you did that, off goes your legs; upon your belly you'll go all the days of your life. And you'll be hated, and dust shall be your meat." There you are. There's that missing link.

Perhaps the female of cows and horses slept with serpants too, they all have pain in labor. The chicken is in a lot of pain as she lay the egg....Did Satan sleep with the chicken too...That Satan is a horny dog.....You're such a retard.

(Shaking head in disgust)

TheVisitor,
If you are going to post inane pyscho babble, at least post your own original stuff.

You are crazy enough on your own right, you don't need help from others.

ZERO MASS

Back