The science of how extraterrestrial Arrived

He added a new page...

Apparently these ships are rather small...at least the ones to get to Earth.

This does show how nanotech development would greatly benefit technology. Being able to utilize carbon and perfect structure to the maximum. I keep coming back to the first thing mentioned, the vacuum chambers the hull is made of. A great way to give strength with little mass, plus some bouyancy in atmospheres. It would make a great vehicle to explore the higher parts of Venus' atmosphere.

Last edited:
I can't tell if this page is hillarious, or just utterly morbid.

thats gotta be the lamest hoak photos ive ever seen!

usally when sites have picutures of UFOs, they dont all look the same...

someone was having fun with a photo imaging program for sure....

galactic travel

After reading how ET got here, I can understand how Mr. Steven Spiegel got famous with the use of his wild imagination. Can you imagine sending this self contained manufacturing factories into space? next thing will be the validation of the Night of the living dead or Cocoon. But there are some of you that seems to be serious about this and seem to be getting close to fisable solutions. Man has to crawl before walking and that before running, so to fly is the real challenge. Heck I started to sound like a Volcan, he he (oops, volcans do not laugh) he he he

Re: galactic travel

Originally posted by Alien Ado
After reading how ET got here, I can understand how Mr. Steven Spiegel got famous with the use of his wild imagination. Can you imagine sending this self contained manufacturing factories into space? next thing will be the validation of the Night of the living dead or Cocoon. But there are some of you that seems to be serious about this and seem to be getting close to fisable solutions. Man has to crawl before walking and that before running, so to fly is the real challenge. Heck I started to sound like a Volcan, he he (oops, volcans do not laugh) he he he

It's not where man is today that is the point of the site. The WHOLE point of the site is because of the mass to energy ratio advantage with nano-technology an extraterrestrial presence here on earth is inevitable. It is inevitable if there is intelligent life on other worlds with sophisticated understanding of science that can produce nano-technology and has a desire to explore the galaxy, then earth has had a visitation by aliens, is being visited by aliens or will be visited by aliens from a distant star.

Re: Re: galactic travel

Originally posted by luvinspoon
It's not where man is today that is the point of the site. The WHOLE point of the site is because of the mass to energy ratio advantage with nano-technology an extraterrestrial presence here on earth is inevitable. It is inevitable if there is intelligent life on other worlds with sophisticated understanding of science that can produce nano-technology and has a desire to explore the galaxy, then earth has had a visitation by aliens, is being visited by aliens or will be visited by aliens from a distant star.
You provide no proof that it is inevitable. They may have sent out a huge number of these probes... but the chances of one landing on earth instead of Jupiter or the Sun are small. Pluss having to make it through the atmosphere. Also, they would have had to 'launch' these probes a long time ago to reach us by now, which assumes they advance much faster.

Re: galactic travel

Originally posted by Persol
You provide no proof that it is inevitable.
[

Oh but I did! When ET can send out billions of these ships to billions of stars with minimal resources, because as the site states the manufacturing and launching of the small probes is automated, then reaching us is inevitable! Remember we are one of those stars.

They may have sent out a huge number of these probes... but the chances of one landing on earth instead of Jupiter or the Sun are small. Pluss having to make it through the atmosphere.

Where do you get those statistics from the space fantasy movies where lasers that have pin point accuracy always miss Captain Kirk! lol

Re read it Persol, the small ship can tack. But besides that there's no technological reason it would miss its target if the aliens spotted the planets first with large space telescopes that have optic amplifiers. Yeah Persol there is such a thing as an optic amplifier.

Even if ET didn't spot the planets first the small ship can have optical and infared sensors that could spot viable planets that may harbor life. Remember Persol the ship can tack...tack Persol... you do know what that means right?

Penetrating the atmosphere wouldn't be a problem since the entry speed of the small ship could barrel its way through. Another alternative is the ship could increase it mass (become heavier) by acquiring compounds in the atmosphere to build a thicker shell.

Also, they would have had to 'launch' these probes a long time ago to reach us by now, which assumes they advance much faster.

This sentence makes no sense but Persol I do believe you just love to argue for argument's sake.

The site did say that ET has had sophisticated technology for several hundred thousand years. As I said before Persol re read the material on the site.

Last edited:
Re: Re: galactic travel

Where do you get those statistics from the space fantasy movies where lasers that have pin point accuracy always miss Captain Kirk! lol
It's not statistics... something the size of a nanoprobe can not provide much propulsion on its own. It's destination would largely depend on gravity.

Re read it Persol, the small ship can tack.

tack?

But besides that there's no technological reason it would miss its target if the aliens spotted the planets first with large space telescopes that have optic amplifiers. Yeah Persol there is such a thing as an optic amplifier.

The planets move... we would not be at the same place when stuff got here.

Penetrating the atmosphere wouldn't be a problem since the entry speed of the small ship could barrel its way through. Another alternative is the ship could increase it mass (become heavier) by acquiring compounds in the atmosphere to build a thicker shell.

Yeah, that's possible.
Also, they would have had to 'launch' these probes a long time ago to reach us by now, which assumes they advance much faster.
This sentence makes no sense

I thought it made sense... but I'll elaborate. The nano probe would be traveling at far less then the speed of light, because it wouldn't have enough energy to slow down. For this reason it would take a long time to travel, which means it would have had to be launched a long time ago.

The site did say that ET has had sophisticated technology for several hundred thousand years. As I said before Persol re read the material on the site.

How do you know that ET has had sophisticated technology for several hundred thousand years?

but Persol I do believe you just love to argue for argument's sake.

No... I thought this was originally a thought experiment only, but you are now claiming it to be the truth, but without and proof. I argue against anything that looks baseless.

Re: Re: Re: galactic travel

It's not statistics... something the size of a nanoprobe can not provide much propulsion on its own. It's destination would largely depend on gravity.

No, gravity would be the least of the small probes problems. As you get smaller and smaller gravity becomes less of a problem. Why insects can walk on the ceiling. If the insect were larger and heaver it would fall because of gravity.

The probe is so lite that with a solar sail light from the sun has a very dramtic effect on it. Just like the electrostatic influnces allow the insect to walk on the ceiling.

tack?

It's how sail boats use the wind to move about. The umbrella is a solar sail, re read the material.

The planets move... we would not be at the same place when stuff got here.

Why you would calculate the orbits of the planets you want to reach, at least that's the way we do it now.

So they have all this technology, but not the ability to sit a person in the middle of it?

So they have all this technology, but not the ability to sit a person in the middle of it?

They do even better; they can experience the exploration of a world thousands of light years away without having to leave the comfort of their living room! ET has real time communications with the probe. Information from the sensors of the probe’s devices is transmitted to transceivers that can be coupled to their brains, so it’s like being here, it’s called telepresence. Re- read the material it explains how ET can have faster than light communications using teleportation.

Back