the Sabian Symbols

Atom

Registered Senior Member
Although considered of little consequence by John Frawley they do provide some interesting insights.

I was looking at the Sabian Symbol for Tony Wilson.

<< Dane Rudhyar

(Pisces 1° to Pisces 15°)

FIRST LEVEL: ACTIONAL

PHASE 331 (PISCES 1°): IN A CROWDED MARKETPLACE FARMERS AND MIDDLEMEN DISPLAY A GREAT VARIETY OF PRODUCTS.

KEYNOTE: The process of commingling and interchange which at all levels demonstrates the health of a community.

In this section of the cycle a man reaps what he has sown. But it may also be honors, social prestige, the interests of well-managed wealth. In this twenty-fourth scene what is stressed is the coming together, in a final experience of community, of all factors previously experienced; this means constructive interaction and an interchange of the products of social activity. In a practical sense, the symbol, whenever it is found, emphasizes that the time has come to take full advantage of the social opportunities to bargain and to trade.

This is the first stage of the process related to the sixty-seventh five-fold sequence of symbols. It refers to all that can be gained from social interplay and especially, in the broadest sense of the word, from COMMERCE. >>

I can't think of a more concise description of his main achievement. He was the middle man between the produce of a small community and big business. And yes by mutual interchange of ideas.

Tomorrow I'll look into this further.

Feel free to criticise and look up your own Sabian Symbols.

Back