the real Universe

G

genep

Reality is Silence
The Universe is its noise.

Reality, Silence, is the quantum-gap that does nothing and yet it works like a lens or filter that turns noise into thoughts. Physics calls its thoughts particles.
The quantum-gap is a strange thing, like a lens or filter. It is nothing and does nothing but it gives the illusion that it does.
Physics tells us that Noise, particles, cannot go where they want. Physics tells us that particles have to pass through the quantum-gap to appear to “change.” They have to go through this quantum-gap in such a way that they can never enter it. Thus this quantum-gap has to work exactly like a filter or lens that in fact cannot do any work. To do something, something has to change. The quantum-gap is like a lens or filter that does not change. Only by passing through these quantum gaps can particles appear to be organized into atoms… the universe.

Reality is Silence

These words about the universe being just noise cannot be understood, but physics has so many analogies that they can be accepted.

Noise is anything, particles like photons, or waves or sound. Physics tells us that all particles are waves, and all energy is the same as mass. So let’s just call everything that is the same noise.

Lens and filters.
Filters for sound do nothing. They cannot change, and they change nothing. Sound is sound so you cannot change it. Light by definition cannot change because physics tells us it has no time to change. If light could change then it would change into something else than light while it is (appears to be) traveling.
(If light could change while traveling it would be something that would have to slow it down from going so fast that nothing can catch it.)

So filters for sound do nothing. There is some sort of noise on one side, like traffic-noise, and then on the other is the sound of a flute. The filter does nothing and yet out of nowhere there is flute-sounds, OR any other sound the filter appears to filter traffic-noise (that cannot change) into by doing nothing.

The human ear does the same thing. In a noisy room of noisy people talking, the ear-mind filters all these sounds by doing nothing to hear a distant voice…

Physics gives us a better example with light’s lenses. Take noise, white light, and a lens that does nothing and you create any color the lens does nothing to get. Remember the lens does not change and light, by definition, cannot change. In fact the lens can give you all the colors of the rainbow by doing nothing to the nothing called noise, white light.

There are no limits to physics’ analogies. Without even touching the subject of holograms let us go to the more simple subject of the movie-projector.

The movie projector is a series of three or four nothings that appear to give us the “reality” we call movies.
We have white-light that is changeless and timeless on one side. So we have white light that does nothing (it cannot change) then the movie-film that does nothing (it does not change) then the lens that does nothing (it cannot change) then the movies screen that does nothing (it cannot change) and then the light that bounces off the movie-screen (it still cannot change) that does nothing and the eye that does nothing (it doesn’t change) … and voila: all these nothings put together and there is this illusion we call a movie. All these nothings plus all sorts of more nothings we call actors and actresses and scenery and costumes.

But the argument is that at one time there were actors… that made the movie… etc.

But this whole subject is all inside another movie that is projected by what physics calls its quantum-gap.
There is no outside because there is no inside to the mind. The mind is just a collection of thoughts the quantum-gap appears to filter/project into a body and its senses, and then the movie and all the movie-projection’s nothings it takes to make the movie appear real when the eyes and the body are not even “real.” It is all just the mind that the quantum-gap, SILENCE, appears to project from noise by doing NOTHING.

The quantum-gap is a filter called Silence that does nothing, and like a lens it cannot change and yet it appears to creates thoughts, like mind and its body… the Universe out of the noise that physics calls its particles.

Relative to the timeless Reality of the quantum-gap, thoughts are nothing, fiction, pure and unmitigated fiction.
Compared to Reality, Silence, the quantum-gap, no word can explain what thoughts are but this word fiction, nothing. The word fiction is perfect to call the mind because there is no “fictioner.” To call the mind a dream is very misleading because it implies that there is a dreamer. And there can be no dreamer because it is just another thought – just another imaginary image bouncing off the movie screen into the imaginary eye-brain-body.

The mind is just a collection of thoughts, fiction, nothing. No matter how real a movie might appear it is all illusion, nothing but thoughts. So too with the mind. No matter how solid a brick wall is it is illusion, the mind.

The “proof” is always our sleep-dreams.
A brick wall is just as solid and heavy in our sleep-dreams as in the morning-dream we call life. I call it a morning-dream because these dreams usually include the mornings the fiction called mind, life, appears to start, over and over again.

And if any of these words make any sense then the reader will know what the Supreme Comedy is all about: the only possible reason a brick wall can appear rock solid is because it is exactly like the words “rock” and “solid” nothing but thoughts.

Find anyone who can see through bricks and walls... then I won't consider you a crackpot... until then....

genep said:
Reality is Silence

Reality, Silence, is the quantum-gap that does nothing and yet it works like a lens or filter that turns noise into thoughts. Physics calls its thoughts particles.
The quantum-gap is a strange thing, like a lens or filter. It is nothing and does nothing but it gives the illusion that it does.
Physics tells us that Noise, particles, cannot go where they want. Physics tells us that particles have to pass through the quantum-gap to appear to “change.” They have to go through this quantum-gap in such a way that they can never enter it. Thus this quantum-gap has to work exactly like a filter or lens that in fact cannot do any work. To do something, something has to change. The quantum-gap is like a lens or filter that does not change. Only by passing through these quantum gaps can particles appear to be organized into atoms… the universe.

Reality is Silence

These words about the universe being just noise cannot be understood, but physics has so many analogies that they can be accepted.

Noise is anything, particles like photons, or waves or sound. Physics tells us that all particles are waves, and all energy is the same as mass. So let’s just call everything that is the same noise.

Lens and filters.
Filters for sound do nothing. They cannot change, and they change nothing. Sound is sound so you cannot change it. Light by definition cannot change because physics tells us it has no time to change. If light could change then it would change into something else than light while it is (appears to be) traveling.
(If light could change while traveling it would be something that would have to slow it down from going so fast that nothing can catch it.)

So filters for sound do nothing. There is some sort of noise on one side, like traffic-noise, and then on the other is the sound of a flute. The filter does nothing and yet out of nowhere there is flute-sounds, OR any other sound the filter appears to filter traffic-noise (that cannot change) into by doing nothing.

The human ear does the same thing. In a noisy room of noisy people talking, the ear-mind filters all these sounds by doing nothing to hear a distant voice…

Physics gives us a better example with light’s lenses. Take noise, white light, and a lens that does nothing and you create any color the lens does nothing to get. Remember the lens does not change and light, by definition, cannot change. In fact the lens can give you all the colors of the rainbow by doing nothing to the nothing called noise, white light.

There are no limits to physics’ analogies. Without even touching the subject of holograms let us go to the more simple subject of the movie-projector.

The movie projector is a series of three or four nothings that appear to give us the “reality” we call movies.
We have white-light that is changeless and timeless on one side. So we have white light that does nothing (it cannot change) then the movie-film that does nothing (it does not change) then the lens that does nothing (it cannot change) then the movies screen that does nothing (it cannot change) and then the light that bounces off the movie-screen (it still cannot change) that does nothing and the eye that does nothing (it doesn’t change) … and voila: all these nothings put together and there is this illusion we call a movie. All these nothings plus all sorts of more nothings we call actors and actresses and scenery and costumes.

But the argument is that at one time there were actors… that made the movie… etc.

But this whole subject is all inside another movie that is projected by what physics calls its quantum-gap.
There is no outside because there is no inside to the mind. The mind is just a collection of thoughts the quantum-gap appears to filter/project into a body and its senses, and then the movie and all the movie-projection’s nothings it takes to make the movie appear real when the eyes and the body are not even “real.” It is all just the mind that the quantum-gap, SILENCE, appears to project from noise by doing NOTHING.

The quantum-gap is a filter called Silence that does nothing, and like a lens it cannot change and yet it appears to creates thoughts, like mind and its body… the Universe out of the noise that physics calls its particles.

Relative to the timeless Reality of the quantum-gap, thoughts are nothing, fiction, pure and unmitigated fiction.
Compared to Reality, Silence, the quantum-gap, no word can explain what thoughts are but this word fiction, nothing. The word fiction is perfect to call the mind because there is no “fictioner.” To call the mind a dream is very misleading because it implies that there is a dreamer. And there can be no dreamer because it is just another thought – just another imaginary image bouncing off the movie screen into the imaginary eye-brain-body.

The mind is just a collection of thoughts, fiction, nothing. No matter how real a movie might appear it is all illusion, nothing but thoughts. So too with the mind. No matter how solid a brick wall is it is illusion, the mind.

The “proof” is always our sleep-dreams.
A brick wall is just as solid and heavy in our sleep-dreams as in the morning-dream we call life. I call it a morning-dream because these dreams usually include the mornings the fiction called mind, life, appears to start, over and over again.

And if any of these words make any sense then the reader will know what the Supreme Comedy is all about: the only possible reason a brick wall can appear rock solid is because it is exactly like the words “rock” and “solid” nothing but thoughts.

if i palm smash your neck then shoot your family with hollow tips is that a illusion?, so you wouldent be pissed right?

im joking nice post,

peace,

EmptyForceOfChi said:
if i palm smash your neck then shoot your family with hollow tips is that a illusion?, so you wouldent be pissed right?

im joking nice post,

peace,

YOU are in MY dream
so I can kick your ass
so that you can make me laugh
or kill me to Wake ME up
so make me laugh: tell me you are awake.

if you can laugh at these words it is only because you are ME.
LOVE

genep said:
Lens and filters.
Filters for sound do, in fact, change the sound. Filters for light also change light in much the same way. I work with RF (light) filters every day.

Interestingly, lenses work because they do in fact slow down light. The light is still EM radiation. Just because you have changed the speed of propagation for a wave does not mean that you have changed the nature of the wave, just the material through which the wave propagates. I don't know what your point in any of that is, but whatever conclusion you are trying to draw you are drawing from very incorrect facts.

Solipsism is philosophically and empirically unassailable. It is, however, a very uninteresting philosophy.

-Dale

genep said:
YOU are in MY dream
so I can kick your ass
so that you can make me laugh
or kill me to Wake ME up
so make me laugh: tell me you are awake.

if you can laugh at these words it is only because you are ME.
LOVE

i have not woken up yet, deep down part of me dosent want to fully wake up, im afraid that if i truley find enlightenment and the meaning then i will wake up and leave this place we call earth, and im not ready to leave yet i have alot more to do here.

im serious by the way,

peace.

Back