the quran is the evidence of god

mohamed

Registered Senior Member
this is a part of the quran.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Alif. Lám. Mím.

2. This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah;

3. Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;

4. And who believe in the Revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter.

5. They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper.

6. As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.

7. Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing. And on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).

these words is the first part in the quran after the beginnig of the quran.

Originally posted by mohamed
this is a part of the quran.
bla bla bla

Your thread is evidence that you are a lemming. I wanted to say idiot but that's sort of mean.

Originally posted by inspector
"the quran is the evidence of god"
--------------------

Which god?

><>

The same God as God of Abrahem, and Moses and Jesus.

1. I do swear by the Resurrection Day;

2. And I do swear by the self-reproaching soul:

3. Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones?

4. Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers.

5. But man wishes to do wrong (even) in the time in front of him.

6. He questions: "When is the Day of Resurrection?"

7. At length, when the Sight is dazed,

8. And the moon is buried in darkness.

9. And the sun and moon are joined together,-

10. That Day will Man say: "Where is the refuge?"

11. By no means! No place of safety!

12. Before thy Lord (alone), that Day will be the place of rest.

13. That Day will Man be told (all) that he put forward, and all that he put back.

14. Nay, man will be evidence against himself,

15. Even though he were to put up his excuses.

16. Move not thy tongue concerning the (Qurán) to make haste therewith.

17. It is for Us to collect it and to recite it:

18. But when We have recite it, follow thou its recital (as promulgated):

19. Nay more, it is for Us to explain it (and make it clear):

20. Nay, (ye men!) but ye love the fleeting life,

21. And leave alone the Hereafter.

22. Some faces, that Day, will beam (in brightness and beauty);-

23. Looking towards their Lord;

24. And some faces, that Day, will be sad and dismal,

25. In the thought that some back-breaking calamity was about to be inflicted on them;

26. Yea, when (the soul) reaches to the collar-bone (in its exit),

27. And there will be a cry, "Who is an enchanter (to restore him)?"

28. And he will think that it was (the time) of Parting;

29. And one leg will be joined with another:

30. That Day the Drive will be (all) to thy Lord!

31. So he gave nothing in charity, nor did he pray!-

32. But on the contrary, he rejected Truth and turned away!

33. Then did he stalk to his family in full conceit!

34. Woe to thee, (O men!), yea, woe!

35. Again, woe to thee, (O men!), yea, woe!

36. Does man think that he will be left uncontrolled, (without purpose)?

37. Was he not a drop of sperm emitted (in lowly form)?

38. Then did he become a leech-like clot; then did (Allah) make and fashion (him) in due proportion.

39. And of him He made two sexes, male and female.

40. Has not He, (the same), the power to give life to the dead?

2. This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah;

I choose not to live in fear... of anything. And when I die, I'll lose more than those who live in fear. I'll lose my freedom - they'll merely lose their fear.

I choose not to live in fear... of anything. And when I die, I'll lose more than thos

what fear! it is fear from doing something wrong as god is watching u. god who had created u man and gives u all health, eyes and ears .
so what if god creat u blind, or deaf .so u have to thanks god for all of these things by doing good and believing in him
and those who r blind or deaf god will treat them in a special way.
so u have to be afraid og god coz the hell is waiting for all who dont believe in him or his prophet mohamed

mohamed

so u have to be afraid og god coz the hell is waiting for all who dont believe in him or his prophet mohamed

Then I choose your hell. I would much rather wander endlessly with those who have lost their freedoms than those who had no freedom at all.

But of course, that would rely on the premise that a hell existed. Obviously, if I choose to live without fear, that would include a fear of hell. If I don't fear anything which exists, I certainly won't fear anything which does not exist. Hell does not exist.

Where is your hell ?

In Islam, forgiveness is based on a combination of Allah's grace and the Muslim's works. On the Day of Judgment, if a Muslim's good works outweigh his bad ones, and if Allah so wills it, he may be forgiven of all his sins and then enter into Paradise. Therefore, Islam is a religion of salvation by works because it combines man's works with Allah's grace.

In Christianity, Jesus is God in flesh who paid for our sins on the cross (1 Pet. 2:24). Because of that, Christians are secure in Him and do not have to worry about doing enough good works to please God, since we are saved by grace through faith in Him, (Eph. 2:8-9). See also Romans 5:1 where we are justified (saved) by grace alone.

Question: Why should Christians give up their guarantee of salvation in Jesus for the requirements of your Qur'anic law when you yourself don't even know if you have done enough good deeds to be saved on the Day of Judgment?

see www.carm.org/islam.htm

><>

Last edited:
wesmoris,

Your thread is evidence that you are a lemming. I wanted to say idiot but that's sort of mean.
We don't have much discussion here on the quran so this is a refreshing difference to the usual.

Feel free to attack the thread, but please try not to attack the person.

And welcome to sciforums, BTW.

shaitan - ruler of all things

Shaitan.jpg

mohamed
come to me
what is it your heart desires?

Last edited:
when you yourself don't even know if you have done enough good deeds to be saved on t

yes, i dont know if my good is more than my sins or not.
but prophet mohamed says that doing good clear my bad doing
like praying more and giving to the poor people and fasting and so..
isnt it logic
but the base of the matter is to do good , to be ready for the day of judgment

Just curious, how is fasting a good thing? I've never understood how depriving your body of what it needs to function can be considered a good thing by any religion.

aiming of fasting in islam is too many
i will tell u some
first is to feel how do poor people feel
when u r fasting it is not only food which we fast but also from doing wrongs like swearing or or taking badly about someone in his abscence or smoking
so fasting consider a pratice for the stomach and tongue and eyes
then u will lead ur desires and not to let ur desires lead u as u do

Shaitan

Shaitan (Satan) is the source of evil in the world. The plural name is Shayatin. He always tries to misguide and mislead people. The Qur'an states that Satan is not an angel but a member of the Jinn. His other name is Iblis.

When Allah created Adam, He ordered the angels as well as Iblis to prostrate for Adam. They all obeyed the order of Allah except Iblis. His argument was that Allah created Adam from clay and Iblis from the flame of fire. Accordingly, Iblis thought that he was better than Adam. Hence, Allah told him that he will dwell in Hell. Iblis asked Allah for a postponement until the hereafter. Allah granted his request. Iblis swore that he would mislead and misguide all the people except those sincere and devoted worshipers of Allah. Allah told him that only the misguided ones would follow him and that He would fill Hell with him and his followers.

Source:
Glossary of Islamic Terms and Concepts

Originally posted by inspector

Question: Why should Christians give up their guarantee of salvation in Jesus for the requirements of your Qur'anic law when you yourself don't even know if you have done enough good deeds to be saved on the Day of Judgment?

see www.carm.org/islam.htm

><>

There are no guarantees, my friend you are mistaken. Why do you think that there are any gurantees? Becuase Bible said so? Also can you please check the post of Origins of Bible. If the validity of christianity is shakey or fishy then, what about the rest?. Just a thought.:m:

Originally posted by mohamed

1. I do swear by the Resurrection Day;
2. And I do swear by the self-reproaching soul:
3. Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones?
4. Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers.
5. But man wishes to do wrong (even) in the time in front of him.
6. He questions: "When is the Day of Resurrection?"
7. At length, when the Sight is dazed,
8. And the moon is buried in darkness.
9. And the sun and moon are joined together,-
10. That Day will Man say: "Where is the refuge?"
11. By no means! No place of safety!
12. Before thy Lord (alone), that Day will be the place of rest.
13. That Day will Man be told (all) that he put forward, and all that he put back.
14. Nay, man will be evidence against himself,
15. Even though he were to put up his excuses.
16. Move not thy tongue concerning the (Qurán) to make haste therewith.
17. It is for Us to collect it and to recite it:
18. But when We have recite it, follow thou its recital (as promulgated):
19. Nay more, it is for Us to explain it (and make it clear):
20. Nay, (ye men!) but ye love the fleeting life,
21. And leave alone the Hereafter.
22. Some faces, that Day, will beam (in brightness and beauty);-
23. Looking towards their Lord;
24. And some faces, that Day, will be sad and dismal,
25. In the thought that some back-breaking calamity was about to be inflicted on them;
26. Yea, when (the soul) reaches to the collar-bone (in its exit),
27. And there will be a cry, "Who is an enchanter (to restore him)?"
28. And he will think that it was (the time) of Parting;
29. And one leg will be joined with another:
30. That Day the Drive will be (all) to thy Lord!
31. So he gave nothing in charity, nor did he pray!-
32. But on the contrary, he rejected Truth and turned away!
33. Then did he stalk to his family in full conceit!
34. Woe to thee, (O men!), yea, woe!
35. Again, woe to thee, (O men!), yea, woe!
36. Does man think that he will be left uncontrolled, (without purpose)?
37. Was he not a drop of sperm emitted (in lowly form)?
38. Then did he become a leech-like clot; then did (Allah) make and fashion (him) in due proportion.
39. And of him He made two sexes, male and female.
40. Has not He, (the same), the power to give life to the dead?
Is this Surah 75 (Al Qiyamah)?

Whatever you're on, whether it be crack or LSD, do lay it off.

What is the point here? What is the topic up for discussion? Is it debating if god exists or not...yet AGAIN?

-central philosophy of Zero, Sage of Chaos

If the validity of christianity is shakey or fishy then, what about the rest?. Just a thought.
------------------------------

A thought for you. The Bible is only 'shaky' to those who do not understand it. Once again, I would like to refer you to www.carm.org/islam.htm for your objective examination.

><>

Back