The poleshift of 15 May

Hehe, aww boo hoo, maybe they should get an investigation under way to determine what happend to Planet X and why it didn't make it's usual orbit, hehe.

Declare bankruptcy and then wait five years for it to be purged from your credit record?

No! I can't do that! Why couldn't the apocalypse have occured, huh? What am I supposed to do with a private yacht, a gyrocopter, or a pair of the third-most expensive hookers, especially when I don't have the money to pay for the gas!?!

Originally posted by Pollux V
Why couldn't the apocalypse have occured, huh?
You will have to do it by yourself (start WW3 or something like that)...
Please post a warning before you do it, thus we will have fun too ! :D

Originally posted by Pollux V
No! I can't do that! Why couldn't the apocalypse have occured, huh? What am I supposed to do with a private yacht, a gyrocopter, or a pair of the third-most expensive hookers, especially when I don't have the money to pay for the gas!?!

Well maybe you could just give all of that stuff to me, to hold on to, and then claim your card was stolen or something. . . what is your card's liability limit? Hmm I doubt if the company would even cover one of the hookers, cheap bastards.

Maybe you could fake a pole shift and make the bank THINK that they are all dead? I don't know, it's worth a try.

Eheh, You dont understand..

15 May Was the poleshift of the human global mind ;P

Matrix Reloaded Hit the theatres ! :D

Back