The other side ...

draqon

Banned
Banned
Often it seems to me that the worse I feel the better dreams at night I have, the more real they are, the closer to that other world I bring myself forth. At times when my grandmother I died, I knew she would die before it happened, I saw it in my dream as a sort of aftermath of how my parents reacted on her death. Well it seems to me I am very fond of the other side, now I don't want to get sick again, but it seems the best way to see clear dreams and real as this world is to become sick and have deeep REM sleep, which is what I am mostly in. Now...is there any other way I can control how fast I can go into deep REM sleep? Any meditation I can practice? Any object/action I can imagine? Is there anyway for me to go even deeper into the reality in my dreams?

Now...I don't want to die just yet, I had got a lot of things to do in this world before I go, but seeing the other side is just sooooo tempting. :p

I've heard good things about The Nova Dreamer though I haven't tried it.
You might be able to find some other helpful information on that site.
There are some interesting reads there.

I've heard good things about The Nova Dreamer though I haven't tried it.
You might be able to find some other helpful information on that site.
There are some interesting reads there.

no...but this is an artificial device. Something like this will mean it stimulates me to recognize the fact of deep REM sleep. But I want to be in control of went I want it, like those who can control their heart beat.
It is a very interesting device thou, thank you.

Then you become psychotic and die.
shrug.gif

Work on remembering your dreams. Put a notebook by your bed. Tell your self "I will remember".
Also many people have extensive dreaming with Melatonin at first. However that goes away after a while.
It gave me cool MGM musical type dreams, complete with soundtrack.

Is it possible to realise, in a dream, that you are dreaming and even more, control that dream? Have complete conciousness within a dream and control it?

Also, can you control WHAT you dream about?

Is it possible to realise, in a dream, that you are dreaming and even more, control that dream? Have complete conciousness within a dream and control it?

Also, can you control WHAT you dream about?

yes, definetly. I had such dream, I fell on a stack of hey in my dream, I fell from the sky and in my dream I realized that I was dreaming...so I went to these people around me and started telling them I am dreaming and their are just in my dream. But they just looked puzzled like they did not see me...only small children saw me, like I was some kind of a ghost. Well I told the children but they were all laughing, laughing because they were happy and thats all. Until I went out on a busy intersection with people...and than I woke up.

yes, definetly. I had such dream, I fell on a stack of hey in my dream, I fell from the sky and in my dream I realized that I was dreaming...so I went to these people around me and started telling them I am dreaming and their are just in my dream. But they just looked puzzled like they did not see me...only small children saw me, like I was some kind of a ghost. Well I told the children but they were all laughing, laughing because they were happy and thats all. Until I went out on a busy intersection with people...and than I woke up.

Wow, I never realise I'm dreaming until the instance before I wake up

What if life is just a dream? What if we're dreaming and we'll wake up soon?....

Back