The "Numin" is real! Believe.

NO1

I Am DARKNESS
Registered Senior Member
So Im standing in my office, thinking to myself not to think of the concept, when my Dads 15lb Hanuman God Statue threw itself to the floor next to me braking both of its legs. How Does an Ivory statue that heavy suddenly fall? NO wind. NO sound. Not even a rumble in the ground NOR walls. Someone just tell me I'm crazy.

NO1 said:
So Im standing in my office, thinking to myself not to think of the concept, when my Dads 15lb Hanuman God Statue threw itself to the floor next to me braking both of its legs. How Does an Ivory statue that heavy suddenly fall? NO wind. NO sound. Not even a rumble in the ground NOR walls. Someone just tell me I'm crazy.

It's really quite simple, a quantum disturbance due to electromagnetic somatic ripples in the flux capacitor.

Lol SkinWalker, well I have seen too many topics where these weird things happen.
Quite interesting sometimes where it repeats so many times. But remember, there is no mystical force at work. Maybe its simply quantum disturbance like joey said.

About a month ago, I had odd events of a synchronistic nature that one expects to happen, say once or twice a month, happening every hour, round the clock. They were completely meaningless, and it lasted about a weekend. This one you describe seems meaningful. It suggests that there is something to the numinous.

Back