The Neo-Quest

pharaohmoan

The illusion is you, let go.
Registered Senior Member
Here is my eureka moment of how I perceive the reality we live versus the multiverse.

The reality of this reality is that we have long ago become serparated with a great energy source some call chi energy but I prefer to call it the spirit.
The understsanding of the movement of this chi and energy has allowed me to what I believe are the first steps towards viewing or approaching the multiverse.

The world is opperating in a kind of hypnotic state of existence this induced state of being seems to due to the fact that society and reality has been gradually shapping individuals that this is the only reality. It's as though the people within the normal reality are prisoners and cannot see or remember the multiverse.

The spirit or chi energy is non-linear and so can exist in non-linear space which ergo is timeless. But this 'union' of the sprit with the multi-dimensional self is being prevented by the imposition of the mundane and sterile reality we see before us. This imposition seems to be an implant. From generation to generation whom accept their reality as it is not instinctous to challenge it.
Were they to, we would have long ago been connected back with our multi-dimensional self

This in my opinion should be part of the Neo-Quest. :m:

Last edited:
You are using somewhat unique terms to describe your concepts but they are not so unique that I do not understand what you mean.

There is much great information on this subject that you may benefit from if you are interested.

Peace

I'd love to know more. Are there any books you can recommend? To be honest I've taken bites out of many pies. I'd love to be able to focus my ideas a little more.

Back