The mystery of human psyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masha

Registered Member
Dear friends,

I would like to recommend the following book “My Happiness – from God” to anyone who is interested in learning about the mysteries of human feelings and psyche.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1932433538/102-3788886-0314553?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

This book does not include any knowledge of the past, neither from the occult studies, nor can it be associated with any religious or esoteric treatises. It is a remarkable book, which contains knowledge for the future spiritual development of the entire Mankind.

The author of this book, Galina Dymkova, is a healer with over 17 years of experience. Her healing methods include energy-psychology as well as curing with energy from various illnesses of both physical and emotional nature. She also teaches a course “The Mystery of Human Feelings” at the University of Phoenix, Arizona using her own textbook. Hundreds of people learn to improve their inner world by applying knowledge that Galina kindly provides in her books and articles. “My Happiness – from God!” is the third book written by Galina in the last few years.

I also would like to invite you to visit Galina’s web site at www.nontraditionalhealing.com where she publishes her articles, actively participates in forum discussions, answers questions and shares her knowledge with anyone who wishes to learn. From my own experience I can say that the atmosphere of the forum is very peaceful and filled with love and understanding. You can feel free to ask any questions whether they are personal or global and be sure to find your answers and support. Hope to see you there.

Best wishes,

Masha

Come on, admit it, you're Galina and you're trying to promote your book.

Masha said:
Dear friends,

I would like to recommend the following book “My Happiness – from God” to anyone who is interested in learning about the mysteries of human feelings and psyche.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1932433538/102-3788886-0314553?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

This book does not include any knowledge of the past, neither from the occult studies, nor can it be associated with any religious or esoteric treatises. It is a remarkable book, which contains knowledge for the future spiritual development of the entire Mankind.

perhaps I went to a different type of school, I was always under the impression, that anything spiritual was religious.
spiritual
adj.

1. Of, relating to, consisting of, or having the nature of spirit; not tangible or material.
2. Of, concerned with, or affecting the soul.
3. Of, from, or relating to God; deific.
4. Of or belonging to a church or religion; sacred.
5. Relating to or having the nature of spirits or a spirit; supernatural.
Masha said:
The author of this book, Galina Dymkova, is a healer with over 17 years of experience. Her healing methods include energy-psychology as well as curing with energy from various illnesses of both physical and emotional nature. She also teaches a course “The Mystery of Human Feelings” at the University of Phoenix, Arizona using her own textbook. Hundreds of people learn to improve their inner world by applying knowledge that Galina kindly provides in her books and articles. “My Happiness – from God!” is the third book written by Galina in the last few years.
has she been tested, under laboratory conditions,to prove she's not a charlatan, she can be tested here http://www.randi.org/ and if she passes I will give her a million too.

Well.. nothing like free advertising.. :D

There was a time when publishers actually cared about what type of shit was being published. Oh how times have changed.

Hello, Masha!

I have this book. I love it! It's amaizing how we can change our live. Before never read
something like that. My recommendation.

Lana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back