The Moon Hoax: The "C" Rock Disproven

Xevious

Truth Beyond Logic
Registered Senior Member
I really do think we went to the moon. I can disprove EVERY item the Moon Hoaxters have come up with. Most of you might wonder why I bother. The reason is that I too question outside of what is "mainstream", and I too don't get much of a serious reply from the usually "open-minded". Most people are simply annoyed by those who believe in Conspiracy Theories and in the paranormal without giving them a 2nd thought. Since I feel some of the more "wild" arguments have not been addressed well, I will focust mostly on those.

The Rock with a "C" on it, and the multiple Astronaut Photos
It is entirely true that a number of photographs show 3 astronauts in them, and their was indeed a boulder with the letter "C" on it. In the case of the multiple astronauts, it is not the moon hoaxters fault that they have this material confused, in fact the photos and film footage are from NASA. What has happened is that more than once, news organizations and 3rd party book authors have used photos and footage from Astronaut training back on Earth from 1966-69 in place of actual footage of Astronauts on the moon. YES, in all these examples you see Astronauts on Earth-based sets, but this training footage is often used by the media in lieu of REAL footage of the Astronauts on the moon. The "C" rock is another issue. When one looks at the "C" rook in the original NASA photo, their is no "C" (and it's a differnt color too!). The basic reason is that the photo they have is a copy of a copy of a copy which at some point was altered. The alteration as it turned out, happened when NASA was creating prints. One print of this photograph ended up contaminted by a hair or other fiber. I have enclosed a copy of this photograph (Photo 1)

nice work buddy:)
I once read an article which claimed the moonlanding was a hoax; and with the view of the author and the material used, they bring the moonlanding forward as being fake.
I found this hard to believe, but still i considered it might have had some truth in it. But ofcourse they really went to the moon, thanks for clearing this fact out too ;)

My question is why did these conspiracy theorists not bother to look into the data more carefully!:mad:

My question is why did these conspiracy theorists not bother to look into the data more carefully!
Isn't it obvious?

If they had they would have disproven their own theory and lost all that money doing TV specials and books ;)

Back