the moon Guy

Yeah, that is the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard. It's like when people say "what if ...like ... reality was like.... you know? an illusion"
Its fuckin stupid:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dr Lou Natic
Yeah, that is the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard. It's like when people say "what if ...like ... reality was like.... you know? an illusion"
Its fuckin stupid:rolleyes:

Yeah!
And like those people who just up and decide to make up their own religions and stuff! :bugeye:

(I am aware you don't know me and don' realize that 90% of the time I am not being serious, take nothing seriously and should not be taken seriously, so I will give you this one warning. I was just kidding. :))

heyya all :)

Quote...
Dr Lou Natic
Its fuckin stupid
=========
LOL
aint it funny how people consistantly create as much as possible to capture thier own attention while they look at something in the view to believe they are always being decieved.

the reason that most people say that is because they are trying to justify not having to think about being responsible toward the community!

just an observation, ... the trickle down effect is a bit disconcerting though.

groove on all :)

HEY! My religion is totally awesome and logical!
Are you sure you don't want to join? All the gruel you can eat and all we ask for in return is your free will:eek:
;)

Originally posted by ripleofdeath
heyya all :)

Quote...
Dr Lou Natic
Its fuckin stupid
=========
LOL
aint it funny how people consistantly create as much as possible to capture thier own attention while they look at something in the view to believe they are always being decieved.

the reason that most people say that is because they are trying to justify not having to think about being responsible toward the community!

just an observation, ... the trickle down effect is a bit disconcerting though.

groove on all :)
Yeah I know what you're talking about, but I'm guilty of it too to a certain extent:p
By the way, we are all alien's chess pieces:eek:
;)

Back