The Mind of a Dying Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannon

Registered Senior Member
The mind of a dying man is that of my father.

No god, no presence other than man.

If you go back to the child stories you will find that the mother is a god in the eyes of a child.

In biblical teachings christ himself was viewed as a child, but christ was benevalent twords his mother. She had sinned.

The father will be the god of I.

Not the mother, who is yours.

Jesus is not a name, it is a concept and idea. An idea that such a person would release his own name for all who praise him. This is the ultimate sacrafice, to give ones own identity for those who even sin.

So as the mind of a dying man, why do you believe that your God is listening, when my god next to me. I am not an athiest, for I believe in god. My god is not your God.

Please remember that capitalization is correct.

Christ knew and shall know all the secrets of the universe, and that even Einstein's logic wasn't fool proof.

In biblical teachings christ himself was viewed as a child, but christ was benevalent twords his mother. She had sinned.
What? It wasn't enough that she managed to give birth to the son of God without even having sex and she was a sinner?

I mean let's all throw in the towel.

Maybe he just wasn't very nice to his Mom. Perhaps he should have listened to her more. Unlike Dad, she was on earth. She probably knew more about it than both of them put together.

M*W: Technically, we're all dying. "If we're not busy being born, we're busy dying." I don't remember who said that, but it's true.
M*W: Exactly what is your point? You are speaking in riddles.
If you go back to the child stories you will find that the mother is a god in the eyes of a child.
M*W: Yes, and so...
M*W: You're making absolutely no sense. Can you at least cite references for your statements?
M*W: Go take your Prozac and get back to us.
M*W: This is a misogynistic statement implying the mother is less to the child than the father. I don't like your implication.
Jesus is not a name, it is a concept and idea. An idea that such a person would release his own name for all who praise him. This is the ultimate sacrafice, to give ones own identity for those who even sin.
M*W: This is preaching which is against the forum rules. Please read the rules for the Religion Forum.
So as the mind of a dying man, why do you believe that your God is listening, when my god next to me. I am not an athiest, for I believe in god. My god is not your God.
M*W: Buddy, I don't think you even know who you are, but something tells me you're a sock puppet of some former idiot who was banned for posts such as this.
M*W: Who are you, the English language police? Your capitalization is a personal preference and debatable.
Christ knew and shall know all the secrets of the universe, and that even Einstein's logic wasn't fool proof.
M*W: Obviously, your's isn't either. At least we know for sure that Einstein existed.

M*W's Friendly Atheist Quote (FAQ) of the Day:

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called reigious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it." ~ Albert Einstein

M*W's Anti-Bitterness Comments (ABCs) of the Day:

"The important thing is not to stop questioning." ~ Albert Einstein

That makes no sense.

Cannon - your threads are not making any sense.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back