The Message of His Kingdom -- Revelation of Joys & Sorrows

cab

Registered Member
To use the hyperlinks, it is best to go to the following link:
http://www.unveilingthem.com/MessageOfHisKingdom.htm

Moderator comments.

Long post deleted since the link was sufficient.

This also looks like preaching and spam which is against our guidelines here.

Did you have anything you wished to discuss?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mind if I ask your blood type? We're running a bit low on 0 negative. How about goats and virgins? We could do with stocking up on those as well, you see, it's a full moon soon, and well, you know, we have to do a few blood rituals etc.

Cab,

Please back up a little and see if you can demonstrate how a god might exist before we consider the text, and perhaps if you can show any historical evidence for the alleged original Christ then that might also be useful. First things first ya know.

Only if you are unsure if you are a fantasy or not.

OH! I'm positive I exist, or else, I would tell the landlord I don't have to pay rent this month, cause I'm having doubt that I even exist in this appartment. I would call my car loan lein holder and just let them know I don't exist anymore, so I don't see the reason why I should continue paying them, if they ask if the car still exists? Well if i'm not sure I exist, how the hell I'm I suppose to know that the freaking car exists? I'll let my dog starve, "he knows he exists" it doesn't have any doubt of that. So see I exist, cause I've got bills to pay, pet to feed, and work to do. "Wait" Work!! that's a good one, I'll call them and just tell them I don't exist anylonger. They probably tell me my job don't exist either! ;)

Godless

Back